Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two things

1. Greater TG/CD acceptance, so that i didn't have to hide who i really am from relatives/friends/colleagues.

2. Di, this is a really good question. (For a long time i struggled to describe to my wife why i am like this.)
    I think it is the happiness of being the person that i want to be, rather than the person society expects me to be.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

1. This first one is very simple. My biggest wish would be to have the time/opportunity to be Sarah.

2. The second would be one is the the transformation that I go through to release that inner woman and then share it with friends and others as Sarah.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

1. Even though I am 99% dressing how I want, I still wish for 100%.

2. I just love skirts and dresses. They are just so comfortable and why men should be so confined is ridiculous.

1) I wish I had a beautiful ballgown with a large hoop skirt, in baby blue, with white stockings and matching heels
    2) The thing I love most about CD'ing is the soft feminine fell of the clothes and the variety to choose from.

1. I'd wish for 100% acceptance/encouragement that this is me and it's OK -especially from my wife.

2. What I love most is when I'm fully en-femme and I sort of forget That -underneath it all- I'm still in a male body.
    It's these times when I feel most complete and right with the world.
    The fear, the uncertainty, the worry about what others might think - they all fade away and I can just BE.

Thanks everyone I love reading your answers.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

1. I wish I had some kind of role model at 20 to show me that cross dressers were just normal people being happy. That it?s not weird or scary or crazy and that it can just be being yourself.
    2. I love the way that I finally feel comfortable. Honestly, by finally dressing as myself, I?m not cross dressing any more.

1) is my wife be a lot more understanding and tolerant and understand what I am going through. Maybe even transition.

2) calming effect to be able to become my alter ego let say Leann would really like to come out and be her.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Silver Member
    Oh that is hard! I've been lucky in getting most of the things I've wanted. I liked the women's clothes of the 50s and 60s. Probably a beautiful prom dress and able to wear it to prom. I still remember girls wearing sheer blouses with a lace slip hiding their bra. I was lucky enough to have a couple of the outfits which I wore out.

I guess the ability to wear sensuous clothes. I love silk blouses and cashmere sweaters. I love when women friends check my bra band as they give me a girly hug to avoid our boobs getting in the way.

1) One thing you would love to have or wish you had? More time. With adult children in my home, I have zero time.

2) What-do you love most about being a cd? The tactile feeling of women's clothes on my smooth skin.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

1) One thing you would love to have or wish you had?
    The perfect dress, acceptance, more time to dress or whatever your biggest wish would be.
    Natural woman's figure...

2) What-do you love most about being a cd?
    Being your true self, the clothing, an escape from your male life ect What do you love most?

That I am a part of a exclusive group individuals with similar fashion, sexuality etc...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Silver Member
    I too wish I had the courage to go out while fully dressed on a regular basis and amongst people

I love that being a crossdresser just helps me be me, no confusion, I am what I am and as I write this fully dressed, I feel calm and at peace with the world and right now that is a fantastic place to be able to go to

1) More money to buy the dresses, heels, lingeries, makeup, perfume, wigs etc that I always want!

2) More shallow of a reason, however I enjoy looking sexually attractive to men.

Sam x

I'm also somewhere on the TG spectrum. That said, and skipping any sort of magical intervention (sigh)...

1) I wish I had a big pair of brass err... boxes full of courage, so that I could be myself all of the time.

2) Dressing makes me feel like the outside matches the inside and that seems to make everything right in the world - well, my little bit of it, at least!

Dana

1. Long torso and larger fun clothes that fit. Teddies, leotards, one-piece swimsuits are almost impossible to find when you are well beyond 6 feet tall and on the "curvy" side.

2. I really do enjoy the relaxed feeling and contentment with what I'm doing. It took a while for me to get to that point but it sure feels great that I'm there now.

Lacy PJs

What a great life
    Work on my appearance and wardrobe.

1) I wish i had an accepting GG to share this part of me with.

2) The switching off and relaxing. ( and looking in the mirror)

1. More opportunities to wear publicly. The dresses I wear are not exactly what you see publicly so I would fit in more at conventions and such, but some of my southern belle dresses would fit nicely in a flower garden somewhere.

2. I do enjoy the escape from reality and getting to live the dream of wearing the dresses I have. Being able to see myself all dressed up in the mirror always puts a smile on my face and I enjoy the moment of seeing myself like that!

I feel like my answers are shallow compared to some of yours, but here they are.

1) One thing you would love to have or wish you had?
    C cup or larger breast. It would make it easier to explain wearing a bra. And It would force me to get comfortable being fem full time since there would be no way to hide them.

2) What-do you love most about being a cd?
    The options. More colors, more styles, etc.

Banned Read only
    I wish I had smaller feet 😂. Shoe selection is severely limited by big feet.

I especially enjoy escaping my regular life and routine. Spending time out and about as Monica is better than therapy.