Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Under Your Tree?

I can always use dark chocolate to keep my bust and hips from getting too thin. I just bought two pounds of See's dark chocolate. I've been to See's stores in California and Hawaii.
    They have a tiny store at Westfarms Mall in Central Connecticut right now near the Lego store. They also do pickup orders but I just went in early in the morning when the stores had more workers than customers.

I bought myself 25mm watch which has a deep pink dial. I've been looking for tiny pink watch for my small 5-1/2 inch wrist and it showed up on my Cyber Monday Amazon suggestions!
    A 25mm dial face is just under one inch.

https://www.danielwellington.com/us/size-information/
    This page shows typical watch sizes on men and women.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 12-04-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Anything at all that would show acceptance from my wife. Matching nightgowns would be nice😉

I just submitted the paperwork to change my name to Jade, and I really want a pretty necklace with my name on it so bad! I’ve kinda hinted at it to my wife, and she told me not to order one, so fingers are crossed lol!

That's awesome, Jade! Congrats on the milestone!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I really wish I had a makeup artist session to teach me how to apply makeup properly.
    Put me in for the same
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Yesterday my wife asked me what size clothes I buy so fingers crossed for something girly!

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Well, I got myself a box of chocolate covered cherries!
    I also bought an emerald green velour skirt to wear on Christmas!
    Hoping for some hoop earrings!
    DIL got me different colors of nail polish one year!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    I second the chocolate covered cherry's, just pointed out to my wife that Walgreen has them 2 boxes for 4 dollars.
    Joan58

If it's a long shot wish I would have to hope there would be a custom shop Gibson Les Paul under my tree. In keeping with the theme of this forum I would hope for a pink one.

Two pairs of Tieks flats, Cardinal Red and Clover Green. Expensive, but comfy!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm WAY past the age of waiting and hoping for Santa to bring me what I want!
    I hear you, doc...

At our age, it's more a case of wishing and hoping for something Santa won't bring us... you know, like high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, dementia and all that other good, age-related stuff. I've dodged the bullet for the most part so far, but one never knows from one day to the next what will come along to blind-side us health-wise.

Interesting question. My wife says there is something under the tree I have been looking for, something I regretted dumping in my first purge ... I am officially perplexed.
    What do I hope it is? At one point I had almost every style, cut, pattern and color that Gitano made in panties. Every payday I would go and pick up some more, I did that for about a year. They went in my first purge and I'd love to have them back.

If it's not them ... I have no idea. I had a lot of vintage items, and some really kitchy cool stuff ... knowing my wife, my jaw is going to drop when I open it whatever it is.

I'm with Sherry on this one. What I'd like to find under the tree is a forbidden topic here but it rhymes with fun.
    Jon

i treated myself to an early christmas since they were on sale from $100 to $40 and i bout 2 new dresses from Lane Bryant. they'll hopefully be here tomorrow
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Aspiring Member
    Twice my Amazon orders were below what I needed for free shipping so twice I had to buy myself some panties. But with young kids in the house, they won't be under the tree. Still cant wait to see what wife got me

Professional makeup lesson.

Purse or coat. I'm hoping to be able to go out sometime during the holidays and both would be good things to have, seeing as how I'd have to carry stuff in Chicago in winter!

Dana

I would love to have a gift card under the tree for a complete make-over. New everything from the inside out, topped off with a complete makeup job done by a professional artist.