Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Under Your Tree?

What's Under Your Tree?

If someone gave you a gift this holiday season what would you hope it would be? Assume world peace is off the table and it has to be something material.

Great Thread Gwen

If it has to be a material item, can't be world piece, Instant relief for COVID
    or Border openings so we can visit with friends, That changes my response

For me, It would be a pretty dress, or anything at all for Raychel
    That would be so special to receive something for Raychel
    A true sign of acceptance from anyone.

And if that didn't work, anything special to me, A sign that people realize who I am
    and actually take the time to do something special for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    I've scouring the internet looking for a floor length nylon nightgown in black. Currently I am rotating through two white gowns, one pink and one red. I do have a burgundy one in storage that I need to find. Many years ago I had a black one, but alas time has taken me from a 38 to 42 inch chest. The trouble is finding one in at least a 53 inch length. And reasonably priced.

Hi,
    While summer wear nightie wise isnt much of a problem Winter wear is. So i have taken to using maxi length dresses as nighties.......
    Liz

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm WAY past the age of waiting and hoping for Santa to bring me what I want!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I general I do not like receiving gifts. But I would like someone to buy me women's clothes or a gift card for Lane Bryant or Torrid. It is not about the the material item but an acknowledgment of my other side.
    Sara

A custom built bust form top. Since I live alone I know who will be getting it for me. Myself when the bank account allows it. I am on a very strict budget. also maybe 8 more storage 'tubs' for some of the excess clothing I have gotten from Thrift Shop.

Shoes of course

I would probably go with a pair of shoes or a purse. Since I'm only just starting down this road, I have neither!

I really like Raychel's answer though. I think the fact that someone would give Gwen anything would be special too.

OK, material things only, huh? I saw a sequin sweater while downtown window shopping yesterday. I'm sure would be just my size!
    Last edited by char GG; 12-03-2020 at 06:22 PM.

I already know a dear friend let it slip she bought me two pair of sterling silver earrings one hoops the other studs both from JC Penney

Well, I got myself a box of chocolate covered cherries!
    I also bought an emerald green velour skirt to wear on Christmas!
    Hoping for some hoop earrings!
    DIL got me different colors of nail polish one year!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I would hope the gift is a knitted dress for winter. And possibly boots to go with. Well it?s Christmas time!

Gold Member
    I do not have a tree up yet, but I did order some nighties for winter.

Receiving women?s clothing from my wife would be the ultimate gift but since I do not have the guts to tell her I dress how would she know. I guess when I get the nerve to tell her it would be possible. Maybe next Xmas?

I bought four dresses from three online vendors during Black Friday sales. So that's my Christmas gifts to myself. Hoping I will have a chance soon to wear them out at our club get-togethers.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

A voucher for a professional bra fitting. It would mean my wife would encourage me to use it and not waste it so I would have to get over my hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I've scouring the internet looking for a floor length nylon nightgown in black. Currently I am rotating through two white gowns, one pink and one red. I do have a burgundy one in storage that I need to find. Many years ago I had a black one, but alas time has taken me from a 38 to 42 inch chest. The trouble is finding one in at least a 53 inch length. And reasonably priced.
    Amerimark?s website has a 53? nylon black short sleeve gown.

I'd like an 18" strand of cultured pearls to replace the cheap costume necklace that I have now. I kinda hinted but don't know that she picked it up as a request. It would be even better if it included a pair of pearl stud earrings, but then I'd have to get my ears pierced and I'm not sure she's ready for that.

Boobs I was going to add but no just boobs lol

With all the restrictions and quarantines I would wish to have family gathered around the tree.
    They don't have to get under it...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Being in a basic DADT relationship (she knows, but doesn't want to talk about it, hear about it, see it, participate to any degree, etc.), just a pair of panties would mean so much.

Aspiring Member
    I asked my wife for a few female things. She did ask about my size so we will see. And I finally bought myself some things from sheertek. Those I will open when they come.

I dropped some money of the sales at Macy's and Nordstrom Racks this past few weeks. I do not need clothes and shoes and under things right now. After the purge 3 months ago I am replacing in a hurry. I wish I had a few things I dropped of at the charity store but...

I really wish I had a makeup artist session to teach me how to apply makeup properly.

A breast plate!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?