Thread: Tuesday Dress up day

Tuesday Dress up day

Well after some gyrations I can dress again. Wife is gone all day on Tuesday.
    The replacement clothes partially came in. My makeup kit is about 90% done.

My hair is still cut off. But at least I can dress all the way with makeup and everything. I will be jumping at it by 7:15 am the minute my wife is gone.

But there is an opening on the horizon. I think she has softened her position re dressing at home. I will go slow, some under garments first then dresses. We agreed that I can have the spare closet for my clothes. She did not like my Natalie's clothes next to hers in our closet.

I could use a shoulder length wig for the next year or so. My hair grows fast but it is thinning and it does not look good long. I need a Pixy cut if that is a thing. Like the Meg Ryan messy look.
    My hair can do that in a few months. I will go back to my hairdresser for a color and clipping. She will do a great job. I will ask for a woman's butch hair cut. Please do not be offended. But that is the look I am going for for now. Both ways.

No photos tomorrow, I am expected more clothes options. I have 7 more dresses on order and 5 new tops. I need a few skirts, or at least a knee length black one.
    I probably will have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Do you folks dream of dressing? I find myself dreaming of dressing every morning before I wake up.

i do dream of dressing. i actually have 2 dresses coming tomorrow and i am going to be doing partial dressing. but i have a few things planned to do tomorrow
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Banned Read only
    I'm not sure how to define it. I don't dream of dressing but I do dream of being a genetic female wearing dresses.

So happy for you, Natalie!! I hope you enjoy your girl time, and I wish we were getting some pics.

I don't know if I dream of dressing, but I get to dress nearly whenever I fancy it. I dream of blending in as a woman.

Natalie,
    I also dream dreams of being dressed up in different situations. Most are pleasurable a few are not.

I understand your clothing location issue, most of my clothes are in the basement in a closet. When I had them in the spare bedroom, they would overflow into our bedroom. My wonderful wife got overwhelmed and testy. I felt bad and moved them back to the basement. Now my occasional dressing is better accepted. I am still dressing in her presence but not fully and less often.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Natalie, sounds like things are improving for you with your wife. Wishing you all the best!

As to dreaming, I regularly dream about being dressed and like Janet most are pleasurable and happy where others are accepting and kind. A few however are not and can be most unpleasant - thankfully these are a small minority and seem to be becoming less frequent.

Enjoy your Tuesday dress up day! I'm not feeling very girly this morning so am going for a more androgynous look - no bra!! But the day is young and no doubt I will change my clothing style later.

Love,

Amanda

I wake up and just think of what i would like to wear for the day when i will have a little Kay time! I don't think i dream about it. Any how happy dressing Natalie!

Thank you. I am enjoying myself today. So far I changed into all my outfits. More clothes are on the way.

Banned Read only
    Some of my dreams have involved cross dressing. Some do not end well. Some involve "interactions" with more accepting women!

Well I hope things work out for you. Take it eady and be careful so you don't stress out your wife. Take it slow!

Yes, Yes and Yes.

Obviously you know your wife better than we do. However, many women consider what you are talking about with your wife (first undergarments, then dresses, then....), the "drip, drip, drip" method. Just to let you know that it often backfires because it keeps women left wondering: What will be next? When does it end? Will he transition? When? (You get the idea). She may think that you think she is stupid and can't be told the whole story. (That's what I would think.)

CDers think they are "sneaking up" on their wives acceptance. Since you are just now talking about what is acceptable after the big blow up, perhaps you should really talk about everything that you plan/intend/want to do and when. Maybe you can avoid another hair cutting, purge cycle in the future.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-08-2020 at 03:59 PM.

I agree. But also remember that when I jumped from baby steps alone to the full blown look with clothes, makeup and all. I tend to go a little overboard. I believe things will settle down once we get past the "Fashion Show" we have spoke about on my birthday.

I am not even sure I will do it. I doubt she will ask me to do it. I may just let it pass. She did ask me what I wanted for my birthday, I told her I wanted to present to her. I think that I will let this pass by the wayside this weekend.

Thanks for your all inputs.

Happy for you that you are making steps in a positive direction! I hope things continue smoothly and you can both come to a comfortable understanding.
    Never forget that life is short. Whatever you believe, there's no guarantee of tomorrow or a second chance, so live your life the way you want! Be kind to yourself, be kind to others, and let's make this world a little brighter together!

Enjoy your day!

I will go slow...I have 7 more dresses on order and 5 new tops

Huh? That is super fast. Reread Char's note. Sounds like you need agreement on end point. drip,drip, drip is also called "chinese water torture"

Just because I am a clothes horse does not mean she will make me show her. We are cool with it. Besides dresses from Nordstoms Rack at 80% off how can I resist?

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    CDers think they are "sneaking up" on their wives acceptance. Since you are just now talking about what is acceptable after the big blow up, perhaps you should really talk about everything that you plan/intend/want to do and when. Maybe you can avoid another hair cutting, purge cycle in the future.
    When I say take it slow I meant don't run out and but thousands of dollars of shoes, clothing and make up, and what ever else you can dream up, then fill up a closet.
    Letter her know of your desires is fine and probably a good idea. Just don't expect her to be happy when she finds out you bought a month's paycheck in clothing.

I hope I am wrong, but it's been a few cycles now, and the same causes producing the same effects, same wise advices being blissfully ignored, I don't see this ending in a good way. Once more, that pink fog train is forging ahead at full speed and there's apparently nobody to push the brakes.
    Natalie, if I were you, I would read Char's (and Pumped's, and SirDonna's) comments and repeat them until I am blue in the face. And I would stop talking about how my wife is insecure when all her husband does is keeping information from her, making her second priority after the crossdressing (I know you keep telling us how you love her, but as Reverdy once said there is no love, only proofs of love), and making her feel constantly like the ground is being swept off her feet.
    Or else, I'm afraid you may end up one day opening a thread like we saw many in these pages, where you will explain the lost cause that your marriage became, wonder which wrong turn you took, why your wife is not much into sex anymore, and where you will get lots of friendly divorced members gathering around you and telling you how lucky you are and will be without the burden of pleasing a wife anymore.
    Sadly, I don't expect you to take this advice anymore than you took others'. But there, I said it, I honestly think you are slowly but surely killing your marriage, piece by piece, birthday present after birthday present.
    Good luck, to you and your wife. And I say this sincerely.