Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another two things

Another two things

Two more things I am curious about .

1) Would you welcome constructive Criticism?
    Once in a while I notice things and want to p m and just give some advice.
    I know with Sherlyn when we first met it hurt her and took it as a put down ....she quickly realized I only meant it out of caring and welcomed it. So wondering in general would that be hurtful or helpful?

2) Do you have a middle name for your girl side?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    1) Absolutely. My wife gives me valuable feedback on how I look, both positive and negative.

2) My full girl name is Amanda Louise Hunt. Louise being my wife's middle name and Hunt being my mother's maiden name.

1. I would love it! Please and thank you. I just want to be close to passable and any help is appreciated.

2. I don't. My real first name is both a male and female name, so I might use that.

1. Certainly! Feedback helps us to improve and to grow.
    2. I haven’t yet come up with a middle name, but have been giving it some thought lately.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    1) Well, OK. "You still walk like an ape and stop man spreading when you sit." There, I got it in on myself before anyone else did."

2) Not yet but, how about, "Kinky"? Carla Kinky Westin.

Please keep these two question things coming.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would welcome constructive criticism.

When I joined here, I was very early in admitting who I am, so I just feminized my real name. I have since decided on Melanie Anne.

Platinum Member
    1) I would if I did post pictures or present myself in the flesh. When I did go out with the intend of mixing with human on Halloween I did get some nice comments and affirmation of my look. That was decades ago when I was a lot younger and my facial skin was smoother and had less wear and tear.

2) No, but, maybe I should consider it. It was hard enough using my first name. Stephanie is the female version of my male name. Stephanie is the name my mother wanted for a daughter which is her mother's name (European version). Dad's sperm fooled her. When I joined this forum I was estranged from my sister whose name is Stephanie. Now that we have reconciled I would consider choosing another name, but I have no idea what that would be.

Aspiring Member
    Constructive criticism is great. It really is the best way to improve yourself. We are often blind to our own weaknesses.

I have not thought about a middle name. But I think i will use Anne.
    Sara

As long as its constructive Criticism, it is always welcome.

My Name is above may avatar
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

1. Caring constructive criticism is always good and welcome.

2. No, in fact I only have one name Jacke, like Cher. Have felt no need for more.

Just my opinion, there should be an abbreviation or emoji or something when we do constructive criticism as some people are just plain mean . not necessarily here but on the Internet as a whole and people don?t always differentiate. Someone here once told me my jaw was square like theirs and my wig would look better in a certain other cut. I didn?t really ask and was kind of mad at first. I got over it and realized they were 1/2 right

Cc is fine

What you see of my name is all there is. For a while I’ve just been going by Joss
    Last edited by JocelynJames; 12-08-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

1. Constructive criticism is very welcome.
    2. No. I don't actually use a female name. I can shorten my given name to it's gender-neutral form "Nic". (My forum pseudonym is completely unconnected to my real name.)
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

1. Yes. My wife knows I want her observations, yea or nay. She?s been such a great help, especially with makeup.
    2. I do not have a middle name.

1. Constructive criticism is very much welcome. Often I sense when I post a photo that much could be improved in my dressing or makeup or even photo skills. Too often I get polite, "that looks nice" and it is much harder to improve.

2. No middle name for Tiffany Brown as of yet.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1) Depends. I'm often attacked or criticized for the way I dress. I know it's often catty jealousy. But, I still don't enjoy that. Constructive criticism has a different tone to it. Which I welcome!

2) No
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

1. Constructive criticism is very welcome. To the source -- keep in mind what the individual is going for.

2. Middle name? I haven't even chosen a LAST name!

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Two more things I am curious about .

I know with Sherlyn when we first met it hurt her and took it as a put down ....she quickly realized I only meant it out of caring and welcomed it. So wondering in general would that be hurtful or helpful?

(1) there is no doubt it, I would always accept any kind of comments.

(2) Never gave thought to a middle name. I just liked Sara and then my last name (Also) means I am a male also.

While I welcome and do my best to apply constructive criticism I am currently wardrobe challenged and no longer have the thrift store dress I'm wearing in this photo. The $25 costume store wig is falling apart and I can no longer wear it so I know where I stand with that as well. If the constructive criticism is that I should shop more I am currently unable to do that either. I know this photo isn't much but right now it's all that I have and I decided a dowdy photo is better than no photo. It's complicated but I hope to be able to do more and am working towards that goal. If you want to offer constructive criticism in spite of those things that is fine with me.

I don't have a middle name for my girl side. I may have told this story but one time years ago I had to select a user name and came up with something that comes close to my name on the spur of the moment. It wasn't meant to be presumptuous as in "I think I'm a movie star" but simply a hastily chosen screen name. I had to add the 01 when I registered here as it said the name was already taken. If I ever decide that going out in public en femme will be of benefit to me and I manage to collect some nice clothes and wig I would likely change it. For the time being seeing as I am still dressing in private I don't see any need to make a change.

DI, I like this two question idea. It is interesting learning a bit about the other members. This is a good idea.

1) I've always welcomed constructive criticism now and in the past. I want to be the best I can be.

2) My first name is also both male and female, but I like Franni for short. I haven't actually considered a middle name, but I think I might like that!

Of course. It would help me better myself and dressing.

I do. It's Nicole.

1. Of course input would be welcome.

2. My full feminine name is Kimberly Marie Cross. Marie is after an old friend of my mothers who was drop dead gorgeous.
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 12-08-2020 at 04:16 PM.

1) I would like some constructive criticism

2) Leann Nicole
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Fine... Bash away, if you must. I can handle it. I'm a big girl -- probably in more ways than one, you'll say. Am I right? Of course, no doubt what little self-esteem I have will be crushed, my already-fragile confidence will be shattered, and I'll probably spend the rest of my life emotionally & psychologically crippled, just barely scraping by in my everyday routine... That's even if I get out of bed in the morning, at all, that is. Umm, thanks?

Okay, I kid!

I will say that coming from a GG, any GG, here? I don't feel a little constructive criticism every now & then would be so bad, whether solicited or otherwise... As long as there were good intentions, and it was done tactfully -- which I'm sure would be the case every time.

We were born with male bodies. And for the most part, we grew up as boys & men. Style & fashion sense & color coordination, and all that jazz, may not necessarily be our forte -- especially when it comes to all the "girly things." Plenty of GG's, however, *did* grow up with that.

Also, at least part of this, at least for some, is simply innate. That it just comes naturally -- again, particularly with GG's, relatively speaking. Some of us aren't so lucky & blessed.

So, yes... Sometimes some of us may need a little help, which is fine.

"Hey, I saw your new pics earlier. You look fabulous! And I really like that top. I own a similar one. Know what pairs up with it really well, I've found...?"

Again, done tactfully. And plenty of you GG's are masters at that.

Heck, I no longer really have a *first* name -- never mind a middle one!

Years ago when presenting fully en-femme in public, in a social setting, yes, I did have a first one... You know, for practical reasons.

And I suppose *waaaay* back in the day, I gave myself a new last name, as well, to pair up with it. But that didn't last too long, really.

Middle? Nope, sorry!

Banned Read only
    I don't mind constructive criticism, but it is hard to give on a forum. It's too easy to sound blunt and it to be taken the wrong way.

As for a middle name... I don't have one yet for my female name. But my wife doesn't have one either. She never did, she started using her maiden name after we were married as her middle name. I have been thinking about it but am also trying to keep my same initials and haven't thought of anything I like yet. But I know I will have to before I make it legal.

1. I'd be pleased to receive constructive criticism.
    2. No, no middle name.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.