Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another two things

Banned Read only
    1) I always welcome Constructive Criticism. It's the only way I'll improve my presentation after all. I've got a reasonable eye but will always miss things.
    2) Charlotte Rose, and I have a different surname that's on the same theme as my real surname.

1: certainly
    2: never entered my mind.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't take any criticism very well. For example, if one was to tell me my eye make up is too dark, I make it darker when I see them again. So, nope, I don't take criticism very well, I am very anti when people tell me I should be different, look different or whatever they tell me. I am happy just the way I am.
    Last edited by Amelie; 12-10-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    I don't take any criticism very well. For example, if one was to tell me my eye make up is too dark, I make it darker when I see them again. So, nope, I don't take criticism very well, I am very anti when people tell me I should be different, look different or whatever they tell me. I am happy just the way I am.
    If you're happy the way you are, you wouldn't change to a darker shade, you would just keep it the same?

By going darker you're going against how you wanted it in the first place right?

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    If you're happy the way you are, you wouldn't change to a darker shade, you would just keep it the same?

By going darker you're going against how you wanted it in the first place right?
    I just did that to upset the other person. I did say when I met that person again.

Than again it was my choice to go darker not someone else's.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron