Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Boring Life!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    What the heck is boring about 40DDD?
    They are, compared to my 38M set!!

I hope you girls realize I was joking about the boring part. Certainly we don't lead an exciting lifestyle, but it is warm and squishy!

It definitely is great to have a spouse that accepts my CD'ing.
    Last edited by Pumped; 12-09-2020 at 01:16 PM.

38M???? My goodness, would make my 48D look small. You rock!!! I too have an accepting wife and understand how fortunate I am. But she thinks 48D is too big and teases me about it. Love life.

I was looking through Ebay and ran across a 38M bra for $9 and figured, "Why not!" Eleven pounds of water balloon forms needed to fill up the bra.

They are rather large!
    Last edited by Pumped; 12-09-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Platinum Member
    You left out the BORING part
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

OMG, if one of those popped you would end up in the dog house. I know you say they do not pop, but that?s a lot of water. My luck, a squirrel would jump on me and pop.

Anyhow, sounds like you have a great companion in your wife. Mine is as well, she just does not allow any dressing up, but otherwise we get along great, and we watch stupid movies. I had her watching Dr Strangelove last weekend so top that for boring stuff. Haha.

Sandi

There is nothing wrong with a 'boring' simple life. There is a lot to be said for living simply, especially if you don't have to. If circumstances force you to live simply, it feels too caged in.
    Living an 'exciting' glamorous life (like what is marketed heavily in the media) is highly overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    OMG, if one of those popped you would end up in the dog house. I know you say they do not pop, but that?s a lot of water. My luck, a squirrel would jump on me and pop.

Anyhow, sounds like you have a great companion in your wife. Mine is as well, she just does not allow any dressing up, but otherwise we get along great, and we watch stupid movies. I had her watching Dr Strangelove last weekend so top that for boring stuff. Haha.

Sandi
    Yep, over 2 1/2 quarts per boob! If one failed catastrophically it would make a mess. If I had a way to do it I would post a video. I can take these balloons and just grab them and carry them around. Squeeze a pair of them with my hand and let them hang and carry them. I have tried to rip them and as far as I am concerned they simply won't tear. Even when I have tossed a set and cut them with a knife, I have taken two fingers in the hole and pulled, trying to year the hole larger, it won't. I have dropped them from 5 feet and they just hit the floor with a splat, and don't break. I have been using them for eight years and not one failure, other than a tiny puncture I fixed with super glue, then used them for a few more months.

I will take boring over exciting any day, at least at this time of my life. I was married to a woman that was not boring, and that didn't end well. She wanted more fun and excitement than I could provide and went looking for it elsewhere!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Reads like the perfect kind of boring from here.

What kind of balloon can stand that kind of abuse? Type, brand or availability.

Jacke, Qualatex on Amazon. I also buy 24" balloons from Party city.

The balloons I use for my 40DDD and larger are 36" Qualatx. I will use the 24" from Party City for smaller boobs.

I have posted about this before. I use a large balloon and barely stretch it to get the size I want. My 40DDD forms filled will sit in a bowl without tying the balloon shut. No stress on the balloon at all.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...rms&highlight=

I really like the sound of your boring. Enjoy every moment.

Pumped, Not boring. Comfortable!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".