Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Boring Life!

My Boring Life!

Monday was no fun at work. When I got home I had a Crown Royal and picked out my outfit for the evening. I put on my hip and butt pads, pantyhose to hold it all together with a second pair to help hide the hip pads where they extend down my legs. 40DDD red bra and balloon forms, waist clincher to pull in the tummy, white button up blouse tucked into a tight shiny bubble gum pink mini and white open toe 5" heels with a 1" platform.
    When my wife saw me she just smiled and shook her head. She gets a kick out of my trashy outfits.

I helped prepare dinner and we sat and watch a show on TV we wanted to see. Afterwards we had a good talk about work, me and my dressing, all good. We talked about our our home remodel, our relatively quiet and boring life and how nice and comfy it was. She headed off to bed and I had a few things to do and crawled in with her later. When I got in bed she came over and snuggled up against me and we feel asleep.

I like boring!

Sounds wonderful and NOT boring
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Agree with Di!!!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

We are ?boring? too and love it too. I chuckled because my wife also smiles and shakes her head especially when I wear underwire bras, most every day, hose and heels.

I'm delighted you like boring -- it sounds pretty good to me. Otherwise I was going to suggest bungee jumping or sky diving.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I always told my daughters growing up, when they complained of being bored, "Boring people r bored!"

While at 77 I'm slowing down? I still have a list 2' long of things I WANT to do! Doing, "Have to do", items r the only things I find boring!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Your boring life seems like heaven to me. Good for you!😊

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Pumped, your "boring" life sounds delightful - as does your wife. Tell her I think she's great (as if she cares what some random CDer on the Internet thinks!).

How can that be boring??
    Sounds nice to me!!
    Sounds like me and my wife except for the dressing and talking about dressing. oh she knows what I do but she doesn't want anything to do with it.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Happy for you Pumped, sounds like maybe things got a little more accepting at home. As for boring I get it as I'm there too, but just imagine the fun you and your wife might have if you both shared CDing and took it outside your home to the drag clubs, or Vegas, or whatever! That's an ultimate goal of mine and when I imagine it I can see us making new friends like we haven't done since we had our daughter. I often think about this when I read about someone with a DADT situation, how different and infinitely more enjoyable their life could be.
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Boring? I am 66yo, never married, and never slept with a woman in my life yet!!

Omg! Alice, please tell me you're doing your best to remedy that.

Quote Originally Posted by cindylouho View Post
    Happy for you Pumped, sounds like maybe things got a little more accepting at home. As for boring I get it as I'm there too, but just imagine the fun you and your wife might have if you both shared CDing and took it outside your home to the drag clubs, or Vegas, or whatever! That's an ultimate goal of mine and when I imagine it I can see us making new friends like we haven't done since we had our daughter. I often think about this when I read about someone with a DADT situation, how different and infinitely more enjoyable their life could be.
    We have talked about it. I am not ready to venture out fully dressed, but we have talked about more of an endogenous look, skinny jeans, blouse and heels, but I am not willing to dress like that around here. Too many rednecks, and not ready or interested to out myself to people I work with, or customers I call on that I might run into. No drag bars, no place handy that would openly accept a CD'er. We talked about Vegas, or some other city that would be more open, but it probably will never happen. I am quite satisfied just dressing around home.

If I looked like you I probably would think differently. From the pics you post I believe you should pass easily. Me? There isn't enough spackle to get this face looking good enough to go out, and I have no desire to be a MIAD in public.

Last night my wife told me how much she loves me in skinny jeans a nice top and heels. So tonight I am doing just that. Actually a fitted men's shirt, (I don't own many women's tops!), Levis 710 super skinny jeans, black pumps and I added a choker for my neck and matching bracelet. No boobs tonight!

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time!

One of my wife’s favourite evening was with me in my finery and listening to Rachmaninov by candlelight. It was after dinner and we were both half dozing. That’s a stellar evening!

My wife came home shortly after the last post. She looked at my outfit and said, "Very nice!" Then walked closer, held my arms and gave me a good look over and gave me a very passionate hug and kiss.

I'd give my right arm and any other body parts, etc... to be "Bored" like that again! Pumped, you can't possibly be bored with what you have until you've lost it!
    Enjoy every second of it and keep that precious lady happy, enjoy!
    Joanne

Sounds like heaven. Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    We have talked about it. I am not ready to venture out fully dressed, but we have talked about more of an endogenous look, skinny jeans, blouse and heels, but I am not willing to dress like that around here. Too many rednecks, and not ready or interested to out myself to people I work with, or customers I call on that I might run into. No drag bars, no place handy that would openly accept a CD'er. We talked about Vegas, or some other city that would be more open, but it probably will never happen. I am quite satisfied just dressing around home.

If I looked like you I probably would think differently. From the pics you post I believe you should pass easily. Me? There isn't enough spackle to get this face looking good enough to go out, and I have no desire to be a MIAD in public.

Last night my wife told me how much she loves me in skinny jeans a nice top and heels. So tonight I am doing just that. Actually a fitted men's shirt, (I don't own many women's tops!), Levis 710 super skinny jeans, black pumps and I added a choker for my neck and matching bracelet. No boobs tonight!
    No boobs!? Never thought I'd see the day! Going out and doing all that stuff is something I may never do either, but the idea of it makes me wonder how much more fun my life would be. Its still extremely encouraging news about your wife, if your home life together starts becoming more, lets say symbiotic, then going out wont seem so important. Congratulations again, great development for you.

I agree with Di, that sounds like a great routine. I would love to have that kind of boring. My wife of 51 years lives 450 miles away in a city where there is a special clinic that treats our oldest daughter once a week, usually, and my wife cares for her the rest of the time. We see each other 2 or 3 times a year. I live by myself. Now THAT is boring. Not complaining. It is the choice we had to make for the benefit of our daughter who has some profound problems. It works for each of us, but neither of us like it.

Platinum Member
    Preparing dinner en femme with your wife onboard? I'd take that boredom with a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    I agree with Di, that sounds like a great routine. I would love to have that kind of boring. My wife of 51 years lives 450 miles away in a city where there is a special clinic that treats our oldest daughter once a week, usually, and my wife cares for her the rest of the time. We see each other 2 or 3 times a year. I live by myself. Now THAT is boring. Not complaining. It is the choice we had to make for the benefit of our daughter who has some profound problems. It works for each of us, but neither of us like it.
    You truly understand what being a parent entails.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-09-2020 at 11:40 AM. Reason: per rules/no religious references

I am so envious of all of you who can present your feminine side to your spouses in a positive and loving way.
    The the best kind of boring, low drama, loving without exception!
    Lucky couple for sure!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Aspiring Member
    Very nice pumped

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    What the heck is boring about 40DDD?

Hi, Candy! (Rhymes with eye-candy!)
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Boring? never, what a wonderful thing to do at the end of a hard days work
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman