Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depressed After Undressing?

Reality Check
    I too find it a bit depressing to switch back to male, but life is full of compromises and it's something I have to do so I do it.

For me it's not makeup that makes me feel feminine, it's the hair boobs and butt. Makeup helps of course, but not all women wear makeup every day (or ever).
    Krisi

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    I have a need to present as male occasionally, similar to but not as strong as the need to be feminine. Being retired and having a wonderful accepting wife I can more or less dress anytime I want. Sleep bras and panties for most bedtimes, but a flowery cotton nightdress last night.

First Gwen your a boost of fresh air for the site. I sleep every night in ladies PJ's and night gowns. They sell forms for sleeping you want to be careful with your good
    breast forms they could split if you sleep in them.

Aspiring Member
    Gwen,

Do you identify as a CDer or TG female? I suspect your identity may lean towards the latter.

I see a TG-near female in the mirror regardless if I am sans wigs and/or makeup. It took some time to come to this realization, but I can only be me. I think that mental transition (i.e. acceptance of one's gender identity) is as important as HRT, FFS, etc.

Good luck and best wishes!

PS: Welcome to the forum and I enjoy your posts.

I think at first when I got back into dressing it was kind of depressing to go back to male mode. Part of it was limited time to be dressed and I was in a deeper pink fog. Now I still procrastinate about undressing but the actual changing isn't as negative.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    OH Yes! I'll put on a bra with forms and a tank top and eat my breakfast while catching up on the latest here and in the news, then dress in the drab stuff to go to work. The bra and top are the last to change out because I SOOOOOOOOO want to leave it on and go about the day as if was normal!! If only..............siiiiigh.

Silver Member
    I think you are definitely not alone in this feeling, there are many time when (like now) I am feeling amazing about myself, I think for me I look nice, I certainly feel nice and yet I already know that I will have to change for a work zoom meeting fairly soon and already I know I am nor going to feel great about that, I am only out to a very select couple of people and so I do have to change, but this right now feels so right and so unbelievably comfortable, that the thought of mens clothes really does turn me cold

Different time of day but I am guessing the same feelings

Yes, especially in our current situation where I might go up to six months between chances to shop and dress fully. That is a long time to wait and when those chances do come the evening passes quickly. I shave, use scented lotions and underdress every day so those fully dressed evenings are precious and I don?t want them to end.

Hi Gwen,

Your sounding more and more like a trans. I say I'm a CD'er but, I have very strong trans feelings.

Hi Gwen
    Debated on whether to reply here or start a new thread. So I'm here. Hope I dont get attacked but what follows are MY thoughts and feelings only. For a long time I did feel down when going from my Sidney mode back to my male mode. My wife is very accepting of Sidney. I am free to wear what I want when I want. I am out to some but not all family and friends. I have been in counseling for almost seven years. I no longer feel any type of dysphoria when switching from female to male dress. One day I just came to me that Sidney is not panties, bra or dresses. I had been using them to affirm or justify my true internal feminine feelings. There was also a huge amount of guilt I had been carrying around because of social gender expectations. Once I delt with those issues I was left with a naked Sidney stand there feeling very feminine without male or female cloths on. That is when I realized I LIKED all my feminine cloths but I no longer NEEDED them to be my feminine self. So I no longer feel down no matter what clothes I am wearing because I am always Sidney, that's who I am and who I always will be
    Hope that made sense.

Love Sidney

I'm sad to quit the clothes but glad to get back to my wife who has been patiently (and uneasily) waiting for me all afternoon in the other half of the flat to let me have it my way.

No. Not at all. I'm the same way. When I have to hide Jasmine, for whatever reason, it's indeed a sad experience.....
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!