Thread: Saturday morning

Question Saturday morning

It?s Saturday morning and my wife is gone for the day no Im not dressing but as I sit here watching Say Yes to The Dress and critiquing their choices I might add. Im also washing a couple sweaters and a skirt I wore earlier this week I cannot help but remember before my interest in dressing surged I would have been out fishing, hunting or doing other manly things. Have any other ladies noticed this kind of change? Happy Saturday!

Interestingly I was just thinking about thus. I no longer run or ride my bike on 30 mile day trips. I no longer fish in the coastal waters near my home. In 74 and think is more from an aging body. Females also participate in these sports. Still like my football though

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Heck yes! My house is filthy and garages r a chaotic mess! Because I'm too busy online or planning/working on Sherry's next shoot!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

We are doing a minor remodel, so today it was hop out of bed and get ready to spray texture the walls. Great fun! no high heels or dresses involved, all guy stuff.

I will get my girl on tonight when we settle down.

Yes my interests and hobbies have changed.

Like sewing and making earrings they mostly have to do with being dressed.

It's all part of the choices we make. On occasions when I can dress, there are things I neglect for the sake of dressing up. On the other hand, I rarely dress in the summer months because I have so much to keep up outdoors and wouldn't be able to with any dressing. Likewise, there are activities I would never abandon for the sake of dressing up. I just sort out my priorities and try to keep everything in perspective.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jill , This program can take over your life if you let it or want it too , >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    My wife and I cut two new trails in the woods, built a bridge and ran our new ATV across the ravine. To heck with being tied down to gender stereotypical activities either direction. Do what you love to do!