Thread: Had a postal mare

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Had a postal mare

In short:

• Wife accidentally discovered last year that I have an eating disorder and that I had a stash of womens clothes.
    • I was honest and said that yes I wear them, but hadn't been (which is true - I hadn't been for a couple of months and figured it was one of those phases where it goes away for a bit)
    • She said that I didn't have to throw things away - literally all she said about the clothes themselves.
    • I was totally ashamed and embarrassed, and threw everything away at the next opportunity.
    • It's not been discussed since then.

Relationship stayed strong, if not stronger than ever now.

Fast forward to this week:

• I bought some underwear recently, and get a notification that my post is lost, and I was being refunded. Ok, move on. If it turns up it turns up.
    • It's then my anniversary, cotton, and I was bought some cotton boxers with a message sewn in as a jokey gift.
    • In the same pile of post they came in were a number of other packages for my wife, and I had said they were all for her
    • My wife calls down the stairs that "I've opened something addressed to you"
    • I walk half way up the stairs, stating I wasn't expecting anything, then realise what it is.
    • The knickers were well packaged and not obvious, but had a description and size 12-14 on the outside - my wife is a size 8.
    • Take the package, don't say anything, couldn't even look my wife in the eye.

Roll on to today, and my wife says "Have you tried on those boxers yet, do they fit?", I reply " No, not yet", and with a smirky smile on her face says "How about the lacey knickers - assuming they're for you and you're not having an affair with a size 12-14 woman", embarrassed again I just said "No" as No, I haven't tried them on and no, i'm not having an affair.

EDIT: My wife commented about a month ago that there were long black hairs around the house (she's blonde), and jokingly said "I was wondering if you'd had a woman around", which I responded with "Probably getting walked in from builders and decorators, I don't have time to have an affair" - obviously with COVID and a baby we're home 24/7, and i'm working from home anyway so she was definitely saying it as a joke.

We didn't say anything more on it, and I went back to looking after our baby, she went back to the ironing, and then the conversation continued as per normal topics.

I'm really unsure of how things are for my dressing now. She's seemingly not bothered by this and realises it's just my kink - we've made the decision to have a child together since this was first exposed, so she's clearly committed to our relationship.

Her chilled and jokey response says to me that she wouldn't have any concerns if I started to keep Charlotte's clothes in my wardrobe and more on display (trousers etc rather than underwear), as she's aware of my dressing and not seeing it as a problem - she never goes in my wardrobe anyway. I'm certainly not going to push it and start wearing leggings etc around the house - I simply want to be able to dress as Charlotte just as I would normally.

Anybody had a similar reaction from their wife, or got any insight into what she may be thinking? I obviously want her to be 100% happy and if I need to address anything then I will, but as it stands I haven't seen anything to concern me, and i'm hyper vigilant right now.

(I know that you can't answer this for me, and the answer is to talk to her, but I don't feel confident enough to do that right now - more likely to be ready for this in a few weeks when Christmas etc are over, baby is a bit older and less stressful etc. I can't add more to her plate right now.)
    Last edited by CharlotteCD; 12-13-2020 at 08:50 AM.