Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seen by neighbour.

Silver Member
    I've been caught several times by neighbors as I moved around the country. No big deal. What is your neighbor going to do about you?

Caught by neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Funny how that is!
    We were sitting on our deck behind our house this summer. I was wearing high heels, shorts and a basic top. My wife looked at my feet and said I was taking a bit of a risk. I said nobody stops by because of COVID so I wasn't worried about it. I stepped into the house for something and heard voices. Here the next door neighbors walked over. 15 seconds earlier I would have been sitting out there. I flipped off the heels and went out. The shorts and top were fairly generic so they didn't concern me.
    I was in my back yard cleaning the swimming pool and had on a two peice swim suite, when my neighbor looks over my fence to tell me that my water sprinkler was busted and water was getting all over his yard, when ever my sprinkler came on . To late for me to cover up so I just finished the conversation and nothing else was said. Funny thing it did not bother me at all that he saw me like that.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Oh come on honey. Admit it. You wanted to get caught, so just own it and enjoy the thrill. The more you own your cross dressing, the less leverage anyone else will have over you, so just go with it and be happy.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh, I should mention. I came out to my neighbors and love to be seen while dressed as a girl. I have the garage door remote so could come and go discreetly but I prefer to park in the driveway so I can be seen coming and going. I have also been seen by coworkers that I'm not out to and it's no big deal. It's such a freeing feeling.

BTW, what color panties were you wearing when she caught you? Did you have a matching bra? Questions like these are all that matters. The rest is just your neurosis and wasted energy.

Silver Member
    Do you feel the need to stay hidden? If so, I feel bad for you, because the world is friendlier than you think. But I also know how hard those early steps can be. I hope I can convince you that it get better, easier and more fun the more often you go out, because it really is that way and worth enduring the scary times.

Unless you live in Hungary or Poland........

I wouldn't care if the neighbors spread that I'm a crossdresser per se. But I have an uncle that's lived on this side of town his entire life. My brother also knows someone that lives in my neighborhood. I very much understand the fear of being found out.

I have friends and family that would laugh behind my back and shake their heads - and that is upsetting. It would be nice to feel free about CDing but there are consequences. I'm not going to worry excessively about it at this stage of my life, but it is a concern.

To the OP, there's no need to explain at this point. If and when the time comes, you know your neighbor better than any of us do. Maybe it's better to be open about it. It's the quiet neighbors that keep to themselves that appear to be creepy!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Heather2die4 View Post
    Oh come on honey. Admit it. You wanted to get caught, so just own it and enjoy the thrill. The more you own your cross dressing, the less leverage anyone else will have over you, so just go with it and be happy.

Oh, I should mention. I came out to my neighbors and love to be seen while dressed as a girl. I have the garage door remote so could come and go discreetly but I prefer to park in the driveway so I can be seen coming and going. I have also been seen by coworkers that I'm not out to and it's no big deal. It's such a freeing feeling.

BTW, what color panties were you wearing when she caught you? Did you have a matching bra? Questions like these are all that matters. The rest is just your neurosis and wasted energy.

No, i defo didnt want to get caught. I know thats a fantasy for some but certainly not me.
    If i did, i wouldnt have posted my concerns.
    There is no leverage, it is what it is.

And how would she know if i had a matching bra or not?
    Very funny.

Been busted by many neighbors since I parked on the street in Boston. The one woman who I thought would be disapproving turned out to be very curious and supportive. She did not tell her husband, who would definitely not approve.