Thread: Small positive sign :)

Small positive sign :)

I drove to the drug store the other day and literally forgot why I was there. So I text my wife to be funny and tell her about it. She rattled off things that I might be there for, and out of nowhere includes ?makeup?.... this is the tiniest of gestures, but it meant the world to me. These moments are rare, but to me it says that she loves me despite this, but also is beginning to accept it on a certain level where she?s comfortable to joke about it or mention it like this. Anyway, just had to share....
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Kelly,

Lovely gesture on the part of your wife. It's quite possible that she's mellowing as time passes.

As for forgetting things,...... can't remember what it was I was going to say.

Helen hahah!!

But yes - I think she is deciding that she loves ME more than she hates THIS and is realizing it’s not going away, but that it’s not the worst thing in the world. I don’t drink, I don’t gamble, I don’t cheat, I spoil her and the kids rotten, and I get up and go to work every day... she could do worse!!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

My wife is 100% supportive, we still have running jokes towards me/us and my dressing. I've found that a little humor helped break the ice during those times of growth and discovery, and still do. Laughter is healthy.
    But the question is..... did you buy any make up?

I wasn’t planning to, but she put the bug in my ear so yes! Haha I picked up some nail polish and eyeliner
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Kelly, That may be a small gesture but is a significant step forward for you both. Congrats!
    Sometimes it is the small things that can bring the biggest smiles.
    Crissy

Things are coming around for you Kelly! You sound like a perfect husband!

Quote Originally Posted by VS Fan View Post
    I wasn?t planning to, but she put the bug in my ear so yes! Haha I picked up some nail polish and eyeliner
    Ah yes ,but ---were you in drab :-) ?

Liz - yes lol... I did go to my waxing appointment at the end of October en femme, but I don’t go out often fully dressed...

Kay - well maybe not *perfect* but I do try!!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Remember, even the longest journey begins with one small step, VS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Small gestures like this go a long way to building ones confidence, so very nice for you.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Memory is the second thing you lose when you get older.

I forget the first.