Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My son was right

Silver Member
    OK here is what will work. Formatting the drive will leave 0s. !st thing is to buy a new card. 2nd move everything on the Company card to the new card. 3rd down load BleachBit and use it on the original card. then format the original card and finally copy the company files back onto the company card. I would actually buy two new cards. and transfer the company data to one of the new cards so you can verify that only company files are on it and then load the company card. If you are not good with computers you may want to hire a geek. to do it for you. Another thing to do with the old card. If it is in the camera use the camera to format the card. Not all formatting is the same. Some cameras use unique formatting to enable the camera start up.

Hi Maria. I bought a software called easeus data recovery a while ago to recover deleted files, it worked on the harddrive I tried it in, well it found half the photos I was after. In the end I found the photos on the harddrive I copied it too, so didnt need that software, ?57 wasted. That was 8 years ago, I was going to offer you to send me the card, but actually I can give u the licence number and you can try it if you want? Should just be download and install job, I can try it first on my new comp if you are not sure how to do it, but I suspect it will only have limited installs so better if you try it.

PM if you are interested.

My hard drive got corrupted one time and I used DATA Rescue software and it found 1000's of deleted files and photos, some were temp images used by software!
    And watch out Google tracks everything! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by ronny0 View Post
    Take a look at (PhotoRec) part of TeskDisk https://testdisk.en.softonic.com/?ex=BB-1549.2 for a good recovery program.
    I don't know about this utility (at first glance it looks good and is free software) but please avoid the Softonic software hosting site like the plague, many of its downloads are riddled with undesirable programs or even malware. Go to the original editor site instead. For Photorec it is https://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec
    Last edited by DianeT; 12-20-2020 at 06:45 PM.

take your stuff of the card and put on new card then take hammer and delete old card from earth