Thread: Making the best out of quarantine

Making the best out of quarantine

I had to quarantine last week, like many here probably have as well, and I decided to make it as enjoyable as I could. It's really been great!! Where to start?

Day one I had to do some prep work. I started out with some necessary hair removal and all that jazz. It may have taken an hour or so but felt like it took all day. Then I put on my press-on nails. There's nothing quite like a pair of red nails to elongate the fingers, making them look smaller and more dainty. When my hands move they just demand my gaze and attention, even after almost a full week. You'd think you'd become desensitized to it but not so much at least for me. Then, finally, I was ready to work pretty all week long and enjoy the weekend!!

Each morning when I got up for work I took a nice hot shower. Used the bath soap that smells so good of course. No Irish Spring here! Every other day I've used the razor to maintain the soft, smooth legs and body I worked so hard previously to obtain. Much easier to keep it that way than it is to get it there.

I've been using my baby power antiperspirant after my showers. Between the sweet smells of the soap and the deodorant, it all starts to smell so... pretty?

Then it's been back to the bedroom to get dressed. Butt and hip pads for a better foundation followed by matching panties, bra, and my forms. I only have a few matching sets so as the week and weekend progressed I resorted to just what looked best together. I should so some laundry soon speaking of which.

Some days I've worn makeup and others I've not, but I've worn perfume every day! I currently am not in possession of a quality wig anymore and since I've not been able to 100% complete the look, I decided to keep my beard. I really don't like that look and it's abnormal for me to do it, but without the wig I just look like a guy with makeup and girls clothes anyway, so it is what it is. The truth is though, not having a wig has probably helped me maintain quarantine because once I get all dolled up I want to go out so bad!

I've worked in dresses, skirts, jeans, and all kinds of different tops. And to top it off I've even worn several different pairs of my 4/+ inch heels the entire time (dawn to dusk [well, bed time]). Because I've struggled to keep my step count up, I even did so on the treadmill. Midway through the week I decided plain toes sticking out of my peep-toe shoes just wasn't cutting it and painted them to match the fingers. Do they every look so pretty!

One evening I even walked over a 1/3rd of a mile in my cream colored, 4.5" peep roe slingback wedges. They actually measure 5.5" but they have a 1" platform. I like my stilettos, but I think these wedges are my favorite pair of shoes right now.

It was a slow walk and the entire time, I just keep thinking about how nice it would be to be out in a pretty park on a beautiful sunny day. Maybe with the thin straps of a sun dress hanging on my shoulders while I walked one of the trails, enjoying the many scents of nature while listening to the birds chat back and forth through the trees. The wind blowing my long hair and whispering through my hanging hoop earrings. The thought of freely walking in the open air, in a public place, just being that inner girl. That is such a pleasant thought.... Anyway, that's certainly the longest walk I've had in anything that high, but I really enjoyed it and never noticed the fifteen or so minutes it took.

I'm not open about my dressing with anyone other than my long time girlfriend and have only been out dressed once. It was exhilarating! A late night drive dressed head to toe that included a stop for gas under the bright lights. Vehicles with people passing by. Who knows, maybe I'll get that wig replaced...

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    That sounds wonderful. So pleased for you!

Hugs,

Stevie

Hope the week continues to go well

Sounds like you had a lovely time, just the tiniest bit jealous. It's definitely time to replace the wig. They're a gals crowning glory after all.

Platinum Member
    Ji Jeremie That is what you call making the best of a bad situation , >Orchid**OO**
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 12-16-2020 at 05:19 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jeremie:

You’ve painted a wonderful scene for us — great writing skills. I join in encouraging you to replace your wig and lose the beard. If you remove those barriers you will like your presentation even more, and probably feel confident enough to get out of the house (after your quarantine). As you’ve no doubt read, during the COVID pandemic many girls have used the masks to further improve their pass-ability. With the vaccine now out, time to you the mask is now finite.

Finally, love your profile pic. If that is you, you have no reason to be shy about getting out.

Best regards
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    Jeremie:

You’ve painted a wonderful scene for us — great writing skills. I join in encouraging you to replace your wig and lose the beard. If you remove those barriers you will like your presentation even more, and probably feel confident enough to get out of the house (after your quarantine). As you’ve no doubt read, during the COVID pandemic many girls have used the masks to further improve their pass-ability. With the vaccine now out, time to you the mask is now finite.

Finally, love your profile pic. If that is you, you have no reason to be shy about getting out.

Best regards
    Thank you for the complements, Rhonda. I really hadn't thought about using the mask.... That would all but eliminate the 5 o'clock shadow issue along with other bonuses.

Very nice story I loved it. Makes me want to leave the house right now.