Thread: Went to the gym

Went to the gym

I went to the gym Monday for a little weight lifting. I decided that I would try wearing a different outfit, Yoga pants, Lady's workout shirt, sports bra and Lady's running jacket, other than my shoes all women's wear as a guy. I walked in all dressed and ready to go. Checked in, got my temp checked and up to the workout area I went. Nothing really exciting happened after that. I did my workout and I am sure people had to have taken notice, but I didn't see anyone staring or making comments to me. And when I was done, I walked out and as they do for everyone the ladies at the front desk said have a nice day.

Today I did the same thing only as I was driving to the gym I had my breast forms in. I got to the gym, got out of the car and halfway to the door realized I still had boobs. I decided that I didn't want to walk back to the car and look stranger getting in and out. I walked in and just like Monday everything went great. A guy with bright blue nails, dressed in women's clothing with C cups working out and nothing negative again from other gym goers and staff.

It really has made my day going and working out dressed like that.

Any men try to chat you up?

Yeah for you,

I think we all have problems believing that most people are more accepting than we have been lead to believe.
    I take a 3 mile walk every morning in Fem gear, say Hi to everyone I meet. I haven't been stoned yet, and have struck up a few nice exchanges.

Wow sounds like my day lol

I used to workout at a club with a full locker room. I initially was nervous that the other men in the looker room would think it odd that I had removed all my body hair. One over that, I worried that the thong and leggings would draw negative attention. Eventually I realized that nobody really cared if I put on a sports braw and female workout tops before I worked out. Each time a a bit of fear, and then nothing. Never quite got to adding in forms, so good for you for just going for it!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferWhenCD View Post
    I used to workout at a club with a full locker room. I initially was nervous that the other men in the looker room would think it odd that I had removed all my body hair. One over that, I worried that the thong and leggings would draw negative attention. Eventually I realized that nobody really cared if I put on a sports braw and female workout tops before I worked out. Each time a a bit of fear, and then nothing. Never quite got to adding in forms, so good for you for just going for it!
    That is kind of how I started wearing nail polish all the time. I haven't used the locker room to get change into my yoga pants and tops, you're way ahead of me there. Maybe after the new year's rush dies down.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Sounds like fun. Not been near the gym/climbing wall since the virus struck. Missing it on these winter evenings.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    I love to attend yoga class in hybrid mode. Sandals, yoga pants, cute girls' racer top, ear rings, and the boys tucked in panties. Also, when I came out to my hair stylist last Spring, she put me in a cute pixie and has since added highlights. My eyebrows are waxed and everything else is shaved so my presentation is very feminine, even though I'm not trying to pass as a girl. After eight months, I'm just now adding the sports bra so I admire you for getting there so soon, and in a more mixed gender venue. The yoga crowd is very accepting so I've never had any issues, and it just feels soooo good!!! I LOVE this life.

Like others I was also nervous someone would see my smooth body but after a while I quit trying to hide it. Occasionally I will put on panties after my shower but very discretely. When the lock down rules ease up I would like to use the private locker room to dress as Jill after my male workout what a thrill that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    I went to the gym Monday for a little weight lifting. I decided that I would try wearing a different outfit, Yoga pants, Lady's workout shirt, sports bra and Lady's running jacket, other than my shoes all women's wear as a guy. I walked in all dressed and ready to go. Checked in, got my temp checked and up to the workout area I went. Nothing really exciting happened after that. I did my workout and I am sure people had to have taken notice, but I didn't see anyone staring or making comments to me. And when I was done, I walked out and as they do for everyone the ladies at the front desk said have a nice day.

Today I did the same thing only as I was driving to the gym I had my breast forms in. I got to the gym, got out of the car and halfway to the door realized I still had boobs. I decided that I didn't want to walk back to the car and look stranger getting in and out. I walked in and just like Monday everything went great. A guy with bright blue nails, dressed in women's clothing with C cups working out and nothing negative again from other gym goers and staff.

It really has made my day going and working out dressed like that.
    Billie, Isnt it amazing how many people either don't care or don't notice! Often time it seems the biggest obstacle is our own fear. Today I went to my first time body pump hybrid. I was in hybrid; shaved legs, tight shorts, tight shirt with racerback bra and my smallest breast forms with an over layer top giving me an some cover if needed. I picked a back row in the exercise room and stared with my over shirt on and then after I gained some confidence, took the over layer off and now down to my skin tight athletic shirt with boobs now in full sight. I kept looking as we did the exercises (overhead lifts, curls, situps, etc.) with full range of motion to see if others were gawking at me and to my surprise - I didn't notice anyone gawking. I stared really enjoying and dropping my guard. I realized; if I am going to go out; enjoy it. Love Stephanie

You do know there's a pandemic going on? Might be prudent to not go to the gym right now..... Plus I heard that the corona virus is attracted to silicon breast forms.... just sayin....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Years ago when I was going to the gym I always wore women's shorts and tops even a sports bra. Never got anything more than maybe a couple grins from some younger GG's. The vast majority are working out and not really paying attention, or care...

We were still going to the gym as our gym is doing cleanings about every half hour or so. We wipe down equipment before and after and also disinfect our hands with sanitizer. Now , new Regs in our state allow only 25% capacity, so we?ll work out at home. I wear what I want there. I don?t necessarily believe people to be accepting at the gym, just nobody wants to lose their membership over being a jerk. It really depends on your area. I see racism , sexism, genderism (if that?s the term) on a regular basis. I do during colder months wear leggings under my regular workout pants.
    Good for you , Billie. Keep those hands clean, don?t touch your face, and dispose of or wash that mask after your workouts!
    Scratch staying away from the gym. We needed at least one good one after all the Christmas eating so we went today. Very few people , all social distancing and cleaning machines with masks on the duration( except that one hardo that thinks it doesn’t apply).
    Last edited by JocelynJames; 12-27-2020 at 08:32 PM.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I used to work-out at a Gay gym in the East Village in full CD regalia, tights, leotard, pink sneakers, makeup, nail polish, even a wig (which got a bit sweaty at times). That was about 11 years ago, and no one batted an eye. I didn't use the showers or steam room, but that was because I didn't want to have to put my makeup back on afterwards, not because I didn't want to be naked.

Banned Read only
    This is great. Reminds me of the line about motorcycle riders. Namely, as much as you may obsess over your bike, no one cares that you ride a motorcycle. Likewise, as much as we may obsess over dressing, no one cares. Enjoy yourself!

Super jealous your gyms are open. Still locked down here, but itching to get back. Hope all the safety protocols were on par?

Gyms in Texas are open and have things in place. I go to an upscale gym that is very clean normally and more so now. They have employees walking around cleaning and have disinfectant wipe stations set up all over the gym so you can wipe down things before and after their use. They take your temp at the door and mask are 100% required.

I've kept wearing Yoga pants, it's an hour a day that I can dress how I want.

You are so brave! In my experience any boobs are like flashing beacons!

Like Heather, I dressed in hybrid mode at the gym prior to Covid. I belonged to a chain gym so would go to a gym 30+ miles from home since I'm not out to family and friends.

I'm not passable and am clearly read as a guy dressed femme which is usually leggings with padded panties to give a round bubble butt, women's razer back tank top with razer bra or sports bra with silicone C cup inserts. Since yoga is performed barefoot, my painted toe nails are clearly visible.

I usually dressed at home but every now and then would change and shower in men's locker room if it wasn't crowded and never had a problem.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I keep en-fem out of the gym, just me personally.
    The gym on base is still open, but currently military members only, no dependents for obvious reasons.

They've always had two StairMasters next to each other and now one is roped off, again for obvious reasons.
    I wish they would just move one of them so both can be open.
    Really cannot complain I suppose since it is still a gym that is open.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".