Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Height?

5'4" 147lbs.Currently eating way less to drop some lbs.

6'0" 195* I don't have a problem going out and almost never catch anyone staring at me. And I don't really care anymore.

Five feet ten inches and 172 pounds.

Oh well, I am also a victim of mature shrinkage and I am now 5'11". When out as Sarah, I don't really mind my height , but I do dress more trendy conservative to mitigate too much attention.

I suspect that with others, I have added unwanted weight due to the restrictions of Covid. I am gradually losing some of it, but it will be my goal for 2021 to get back to under 180.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I'm now 6'1" as was 6'2" but like some others think I've shrunk a little with age. Never the less in just 4" heels I'm quite tall when I go out so my outings are mostly in the evenings as to not draw too much attention as a tall gurl. I'm about 175lbs and still in pretty good shape so do wear shapely clothing.
    Lacyfem

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    About 5' 9"

6' 1" ....always felt too tall as a Lady, hands are way big too.

I am about 5' 7" and 138 lbs. Naturally small and skinny. I can usually wear a size 10 dress.