Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Height?

178cm or 5 ft 10, in the other language. 71kg in weight, and generally wear an Australian size 14 for dresses, but a size 12 for skirts. As for shoes, well, I'm a big foot, and still struggle to find heels in a big size locally.

5’ 9 1/2”. Used to be 6’ even, but I have ‘shrunk’ over the years. I was about an inch taller when I started crossdressing, back in 2014.

And I pretty much always wear some sort of heels, unless I am exercising and wearing sneakers for distance walking. I never let my height deter me.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    I have recently turned 63. I am 5 foot 7 inches tall and I am 13 stone (182 lbs) , size 18 UK dress size (bra 40 b or 40 c) and size 7 (UK) shoe (wide fit). I have stayed pretty much the same size for the last ten years. With a little bit of watching what i eat(no chocolate !) I can lose a stone (14lbs) if needed to.

EDIT !!! Change the above - I thought since others were saying they were "shrinking" over the years I should check given i have never checked since i was 18. Well I am shrinking as well. Exact height is 66.5 inches so i have lost half an inch. I understand it is caused over the years by your spine getting a bit more curvy caused by age and gravity.
    Last edited by paulinescotlandcd; 12-19-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Another shrinker here; was 5' 11 1/2", now 5'10. 185lb and trying desperately not to grow. I have heels, and wear them occasionally to stay in practice, but mostly a flats girl.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Aspiring Member
    At my tallest in my youth, I was a hair?s breadth below 5?11?. I am now 5?9.5?. My future doe not look tall. My father was 5?11? most of his life but when he died at age 76, he was 5?6? tall.
    Last edited by abby054; 12-19-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laura.lapinski View Post
    5'9" here. Weight, 175 lbs. Trying to get to 165.
    Beat me to it, except I'm 5'8".

Eight years ago I was 225. Was under 170 earlier this year, but slid back up (the graph of my weight over the last 8 years looks like a roller coaster).

I exercise constantly (700 miles running and 3,600 miles biking in 2020), but the key to losing weight is controlling your intake of calories. If I want to lose weight, the only way I can do that is to count calories; I use My Fitness Plan.

I'm built like Jimmy Dean's "Big John". "He stood 6'6 and weighed 245.......".

5'4" 120lbs

Platinum Member
    I have shrunk to 6' even. Weight is stuck at 200 pounds for several years. Going further; 42 chest, 38 waist, 40 hips.

Aspiring Member
    When I was younger, 180.0 cm. Now, I have shrunk to 176.5 cm. That is a hair?s breadth under 5/11 shrunk to 5/9.5. My father shrank from 181 cm down to 167 cm. He died rather young so his shrinkage was not as bad as it could have been. I am doomed if I stick around for much longer.

I've been 5'4"/164cm all my life. Now overweight at 165lb/75 kilos. On the bright side, I do fit most clothing designed for the petite frame.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Looking good in that frock, girl.
    Have fun,
    Shae

5'9" on most days (sometimes the medical office gets 5'8.5"), I've gained between 10-15 pounds due to the pandemic that I want to lose! Like Laura and Dee, 165 is my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by cindylouho View Post
    To everyone that wants to lose weight; Stop eating sugar, white flour, and all processed foods, you will lose weight even with no exercise.
    I lost most of my fat, by simply eliminating all liquid calories. All I drink now, is water. Then, gradually eliminated most carbohydrates, like Dr Atkin's diet books say. The weight is still coming off, I'm down from 360 to 240. Taking the weight off slowly, seems to be allowing the skin to adjust, so I hopefully won't have loose, baggy skin in the areas where the fat is coming off.
    6'4" tall, 37" sleeves, 36" inseam on the pants.
    Blessed/cursed with: Gynecomastia, 46B breasts, and quite small male genitalia. Made gym class in school a living hell, but is nice being able to fit into girl lingerie.

But the biggest problem, is my feet: Shoe size 16EEEE. I have to be careful out in the woods, or I'll be mistaken for sasquatch.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    I'll just say it once. You don't need a special diet. Keto, Vegan, only eating during fasting windows, whatever - it honestly doesn't matter.

All that matters is calories in/calories out.

Burn more than you take in, and you will lose weight.

(Ci/Co took me from 240lbs to 170lbs)

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Agreed, Charlotte. I've started losing weight by cutting down on alcohol and treats, and taking the dogs for longer, quicker walks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenMe View Post
    Beat me to it, except I'm 5'8".

Eight years ago I was 225. Was under 170 earlier this year, but slid back up (the graph of my weight over the last 8 years looks like a roller coaster).

I exercise constantly (700 miles running and 3,600 miles biking in 2020), but the key to losing weight is controlling your intake of calories. If I want to lose weight, the only way I can do that is to count calories; I use My Fitness Plan.
    I found when I was on WW. It did not matter how much I rode my bicycle. Miles did not matter. It was always what I ate. I need WW again.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I found when I was on WW. It did not matter how much I rode my bicycle. Miles did not matter. It was always what I ate. I need WW again.
    Use My fitness Pal - it's free, and all you need to do is input your basics and measure food.

Ah-May-Lee
    I'm 5'5". I went to a science center and they had a place where one stood on a circle and it told one their height.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Taller than any of the replies so far, yes, even the 6’6” answers.

6'0"
    55 yo

Not an avid runner, but currently getting ready for a 15k in Feb, so want to get down below 210.
    Ideal weight is around 205-207

Other detes - 38B...size 14-16 in most dresses and skirts, but can sometimes get a 12 that runs large.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    I'll just say it once. You don't need a special diet. Keto, Vegan, only eating during fasting windows, whatever - it honestly doesn't matter.

All that matters is calories in/calories out.

Burn more than you take in, and you will lose weight.

(Ci/Co took me from 240lbs to 170lbs)
    Agree 100%.

I call it the math diet. 3,500 calories equals one pound. Consume 3,500 calories less than your body uses, lose a pound (and unfortunately, vice versa).

Diets are 99% marketing and maybe 1% science. There is no scientific evidence that one diet works vis-a-vis any other diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    6ft 4in size 14 wide(UK) walking boots and built like a Liverpool docker.
    There were quite a few skinny dockers........
    Liz

5'7" , 125lbs .

6'3" usually wear flats, but still enjoy a good pair of 3-5" heels.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    6 foot, but I like tall women---My Long time Lady friend is over 5-10