Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How far would you go to be "YOU " ?

Banned Read only
    Allie,
    My comment about hook ups was referring to members inside my social groups , we meet in hotels not gay bars but I know some have found an interested party while buying drinks at the bar .

I will add that the groups I attend have basic rules of no fetish wear and no dating , that is more out of consideration for very shy members and the wives /partners . Basically the groups are intended to provide a safe environment for everyone .

Prefer a cosmopolitan lady look in modest clothing - as others say - the tarty looks are for at home - but for sure less and less tart and more lady over the years.