Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dream finally happened.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    You've got your first female friends Ericka! Let's have a virtual, socially distanced, celebration. Good on you and your new friends. So so pleased for you I have a tear in my eye.

Stevie

I'm sure I'll get emotional when I tell my friend in a few weeks, and she might also. As she likes seeing people happy, and after the year we have shared together. It will be nice to tell her. I haven't seen her since October, and its killing me not being able to tell her.

tonight marks 4 weeks of hormones. Lets start with the negative. Today I had pms, yea female hormones. The positives are as follows. My hair line is starting to fill in. I have a bunch of blonde/red hairs that are about 1/2 to 1in long. That weren't there 4 weeks ago. My hair is a bit thicker. I can feel it, and it takes a bit longer to air dry now. My eyes haven't changed color still a hazel color, but they really pop in a mirror. My skin has developed a slight glow. Mostly on the face, and its not oil. My skin also seems to need less moisturizer. Which I don't get. As I'm not oily. My water intake of over 100oz a day hasn't changed. Yes I drink over 100oz a day of water. File this one under I don't know. My nipples are erect all the time. They aren't sore. They just like to stand at attention now. They are also a tad bigger. I seem to have lost a bit of stamina, and strength, but I was expecting that. Other then that I have nothing else.

HRT will not not cause pms. You can not have a menstrual cycle because you do not have a uterus. Hormones will not grow a uterus or change eye color. I am closing this thread. This section is not the place for a fantasy journal.