Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone else have to shower before dressing in women's clothes?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, Silky. But, I'm slim. Don't have much body odor or perspire much. And, don't have a cleanliness fetish!

Unless I'm going out for the evening I'm most likely to shower AFTER I dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I shower after my first cup of coffee in the morning and before I go to bed at night and any time between. For me its about personal hygiene and both male and females need it.

Yep, I shower before every time. I want to feel as fresh and clean as possible while dressed up. It?s all part of the feminine illusion.

Me too. Need to feel clean, smooth and feminine before I get dressed

Anytime I wear something dry clean only I will for sure shower before hand (since usually wear these in the evening and not all day it is the second shower of the day).

But if it is machine washable I don't care. Granted I shower every morning and after every run (most runs are right before my morning shower but sometimes other times in the day and thus a second shower).

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I shower AFTERWARDS before going back to male mode---Get off all the sweat, Makeup and perfume.

Reality Check
    I typically shower in the evening, probably a habit left over from when I was working and sometimes getting dirty.

Anyway, when I get up in the morning, I am relatively clean so I just wipe my chest with alcohol so my forms will stick better and get dressed (as a female).
    Krisi

I may shower before, but it is so I don't get my girlie stuff any dirtier than necessary. I won't launder a dress every time I wear it.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    I prefer to, but it's not compulsory. If I'm going the full way, I will shower because I can shave at the same time and that's a must!
    Yeah, the shaving thing is pretty important, and I normally shave in the shower anyway. Depends on when I am getting ready, etc.

I make an exception for working out in the morning. I shower After that.

Of course I normally shower and shave everyday before getting dressed no matter what I am wearing. It's a ritual part of my day, and feels right. I feel off or grungy if I don't.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 12-22-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Banned Read only
    When dressing I like to start by showering using feminine fragrance shower gel and then applying a feminine scent deodorant when I get out of shower. It sets the mood for me.

YES! i enjoy the entire process of becoming the woman I want to see in the mirror, I need to be perfectly smooth especially my face...not even a hint of stubble.

Feel pretty, smell pretty....

Yes I like to shower with a fragrant body wash so I don't smell like him when dressing enfemme.
    Jill

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Wash and dry hair, Makeup, bath, clothes, finish hair, go out. I mostly get ready when I have somewhere to go. I would wash up anyway. I take the bath towards the end of getting ready so I leave the house before I get sweaty. This helps during the summer.

Absolutely! Shave, shower, moisturize, everything.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yes, but then I probably shower too much any way. I'm pretty active, as an older male and after any remotely sweaty activity I just need a shower. simples. So showering before dressing is no big extra in my normal way of being.

I always shower before dressing. That way I know I am clean, and can present better. As I go full time...it means all the time. Plus then I am not dirty going into cleannor somewhat clean clothes.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Yes, of course I shower before dressing..... I have women's body wash and smelling like a woman, I see that as part of what makes me somewhat passable. I also have women's deodorant and perfume. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I usually shower before putting on any clean clothes, unless I've recently done so and it's only been a very short time since the last shower. But as I'm usually touching up my shaving, it's just easier to shower again anyway.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I usually shower at the end of the day. The clean feeling certainly triggers my girl mode.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Yes, always shower, shave, moisturize, and enjoy the whole experience of getting ready to get dressed!

Silver Member
    Since I wear women's clothes 100% of. the time I put the clothes I'm going to wear or take a bath if needed. I do have a couple shirts that were gifts from family years ago and one pair of pants and black dress shoes. I used to shower the first thing every day, but now I'm retired I get up and have coffee in my night gown. which is what my wife does also. Then we get cleaned up and dress for what we are going to do that day.

Only if I need to shave.... otherwise I see it as a waste of fem time...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree with the shaving connection, I typically shave in the shower anyway so if I am going to go Femme mode a shower is commonly a precursor as a result to get a good close shave. I am not one who can seem to feel like I am really dressed if I still have stubble or a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by JennB View Post
    I agree with the shaving connection, I typically shave in the shower anyway so if I am going to go Femme mode a shower is commonly a precursor as a result to get a good close shave. I am not one who can seem to feel like I am really dressed if I still have stubble or a beard.
    LOL! Looking in the mirror and seeing the stubble is a show stopper! Totally spoils whatever else you do! Start back again and get it right.

Yes I always shower/clean myself before getting dressed up
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress