Thread: So many years ago, oh what a feeling..........

So many years ago, oh what a feeling..........

I was sitting here looking at all these post and pictures and thought about how great Cross Dressing has been.

After 50years of CDing I still get that rush from completing getting dressed as Fran. And on some occasions still get that shaking allover from anticipation. When I 1st started I was so turned on when I was getting dressed and made-up I actually shook all over and had to steady myself to do my makeup. I still get the shakes if it has been awhile or I'm getting to wear something special. The satisfaction comes all during the time I'm dressed but I still feel a little remorse when I have to change and watch Fran depart. I'm sure glad I can bring her persona back when I need that release and piece.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Fran
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I hear you. Sometimes I hear or see something that triggers the urge to dress up, and I can hardly wait. Right now, I have some new accessories and make up ideas and am excited to try them out -- actually planning to trigger the urge. I do enjoy the 'rush' of seeing Geena again.

Platinum Member
    Hi Franlee , I have been in this program for 74 years now and seeing the pretty lady
    in the mirror still makes me feel great, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I feel the same way anytime I try on a new dress or piece of lingerie. Just this afternoon, I brought home a new dress and spent a half hour modeling it with different shoes and accessories.

Franlee, I understand the rush your talking about for many years just kinda dressing in the privacy of my home was very thrilling but now that I have taken my dressing to the next level including going out in public the rush has intensified X 10. Hard to believe a dress and makeup can have such a powerful effect on us ladies!

Early on, many moons ago, I to experienced the rush, part adrenaline, part sexual, especially as a hormone filled youth.

As time and tides pass the rush has subsided. It's now been replaced with calm, my natural state. Even going out while tinged with an initial few butterflies subsides to become just me doing what folks do.

In many ways dressing up makes me feel really alive.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think I get it, Fran. After 25 years I still get excited and turned on when I see Sherry in my mirror!

However, "the shakes" is NOT one of feelings I get when aroused!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It is a activity anticipated and enjoyed for many reasons, the feelings you share on this fun thread sure makes a lot of us, able to relate.
    Early in my youth, when my Mother would allow me to dress in the house, you'd think I was a kid on a sugar rush.
    I would get so excited and by the time I was dressed and dancing around my full length mirror, I would often collapse on my bed and pass out from exhaustion.
    But I eventually got comfortable presenting feminine the more I was able to dress.
    Today, I am comfortable in either mode of dress, and I accept those times I can and can't do what I want.
    Enjoy these times Franlee, life is too short to do otherwise!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Same here.I'll keep it short because I could go on about all the feelings dressing like a woman stir in me .I'll just say it never gets old.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Get a rush still here too. Went out with a gg friend shopping all day today blouse leggings panty hose no show socks white tennis shoes. We hit two small stores then went to a major mall close to where I live and spent 2 hours there. Fantastic day.

I get the shakes also, Franlee.... pretty sure is more pushing 70 and too many cross-checks to the head than getting excited... sigh...

Happy Holidays!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I get the shakes also, Franlee.... pretty sure is more pushing 70 and too many cross-checks to the head than getting excited... sigh...

Happy Holidays!!
    Welcome back Karen There's got to be a story here.

I've missed that Karren Hutton humor, welcome back~
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Banned Read only
    It's been a long time Karren. Still playing hockey? You've been missed around here. Merry Christmas