Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthday Present from ---Wife !

Hi Folks!
    The shoes--Wife was looking for idea's i had spotted the shoes weeks ago &when it came up as only four pairs left in size 9EEE i ordered them &when they turned up the wife took them. They were produced on the day &fitted with no "ajustments". I have checked --no size 9or 10 for those who would like the details (should mention the heels ara 4"but with the built up sole they are 3.5") so here you are - https://www.evans.co.uk/en/evuk/prod...ourts-10176790
    Last edited by Liz Jones; 01-02-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Liz, Thank you for the link! They have a wide range of clothes and accessories, too, at good prices right now.

Deborah g,
    Thanks , if you think they are good look at this (u/k) site,--https://www.jdwilliams.co.uk/
    i have quite a few items from them , dont know if they export or what your costoms charges would be--but you can look &dream......
    Regarding Evans --they went into recievership &have now been bought &will concentrate on On line shopping only.
    Liz