Thread: Best Christmas ever - what a nice gift

Best Christmas ever - what a nice gift

Hi all, hope you all are having a Merry Christmas. Mine was wonderful. Earlier this month we talked and she said I could wear a skirt every night. Most interesting was I discovered some nights I didn't dress simply because it was too much trouble. Yeah, I know, need to save energy.

For BD I got a reluctant gift of 2 maxi dresses. I hate maxi's. I have cyclists legs and the cool breezes are more interesting than coverups.
    Years ago I hinted and hoped for a GF Christmas gift. No joy. What a surprise this year to be asked "open this package first", and then go
    put it on. It was a beautiful wine sequin dress wearing tonight and all day tomorrow. https://www.costco.com/hilary-radley...100658857.html The wine is no longer available. Nice and party, or trashy party, mini dress.

Tomorrow she wants us to shop together. Our monitors are by each other now and said "it's a surprise, and should take about an hour".
    Wheels are turning.

The other nice part was a just picked up pair of wedge peak toe sandals and refreshed my holiday red nails. Perfect. Not so perfect was scrambling to fine nude stockings. I had to settle for a used pair. Oh well.

Thought I would share, especially for those is DADT, sometimes when they don't fear you will go too far, you can enjoy life more and openly dress with them

Banned Read only
    And, for some women, they do not even want to go anywhere near cross dressing. Glad it is working out for you. The dress looks lovely.

Sounds like a great Christmas so far - looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's surprise shopping results are (if you choose to share it)

That is really nice of her. I really like sequin dresses but only have one and so far only got to wear it in public once while in Vegas.

Must be nice to have permission to wear a cute dress like that. I am envious, in a good way.

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by SirDonna View Post
    Thought I would share, especially for those is DADT, sometimes when they don't fear you will go too far, you can enjoy life more and openly dress with them
    That is soo true! Once my wife calmed down and relaxed about my dressing it has gotten to be more fun for both of us. I don't dress out of the house, but we will go shopping together. We have bought high heels, undies and dresses together. (I don't try on in the store, but bring a small take measure and I can hit my size very closely)

Update. The dress is wonderful, ordered a different color for new years.

Only could stand clip ons for 2 hrs, bummer, and medium wedges, only 5 hours, again big bummer, but rest was great. I even found red hose to match the dress.

We had to put off the shopping experiences. It was too hard but will look tomorrow at Janets closet. Any know similar sites to check out?

Thought of the day: "my husband rocks the look I dreamed of"