Thread: Christmas Eve & Wearing a Bra...

Christmas Eve & Wearing a Bra...

... I'm lovin life and wondering does it get any better... Though I'm guessing my SO may feel quite the opposite! Guess the grass is always greener....

Platinum Member
    Am I to assume your wife is not appreciative of you wearing a bra?

It's like a Christmas hug.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    I like that, Tracy. I'm having my Christmas hug today.

Couldn't sleep last night, no clue why. Got up and had a drink, caught up on E-mails and some forums, strapped on a 40DDD bra and my water balloon forms, a tight stretch tank top and went to bed. Slept like a baby and woke up about 8AM. My wife rolled over felt my boobs, gave one a good poke and cuddled up and we went back to sleep. Woke up again about 8:30, gave each other a passionate Christmas present, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, and up and on with the day. She did ask me to get rid of the boobs before we "exchanged presents", she doesn't care for them, but tolerates them very well.

The perfect way of talking about wearing a bra. Such a great feeling. Wish I was getting a hug right now!

I agree. Nothing feels as wonderful as the gentle hug of a lovely bra, especially on Christmas Day.

If your bra fits properly it's hardly noticed.
    I seem to notice mine the most when I'm not wearing it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    strapped on a 40DDD bra and my water balloon forms, a tight stretch tank top and went to bed. Slept like a baby and woke up about 8AM. My wife rolled over felt my boobs, gave one a good poke and cuddled up and we went back to sleep. She did ask me to get rid of the boobs before we "exchanged presents", she doesn't care for them, but tolerates them very well.
    LOL ! I think your wife is more amused than anything else !
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Enjoy the time and freedom to be hugged and contoured while being your feminine self Kate...maybe a glass of white Zinfandel is in your future?
    I seem to feel a bit naked today without my Playtex satin soft cup bra, Rago OBG, and thigh highs.
    My bosoms keep getting in the way of my arms as I type.
    But I am consoled as I am wearing silky Dago T and French cuts under my polyester lounge pants, I smell pretty in Beachscapes perfume, my fingernails are past the top of my fingertips and are shiny in gloss clear nail polish and my arms and legs are hair free, moisturized, and silky.
    Dinner is done, dishes are being cleaned by Lady Kenmore and I am sipping some dessert Christmas wine.
    A chocolate Fanny Mae Bon Bon isn't too far off.... *giggle*
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

There?s nothing better than the feeling of wearing a bra. I am going to order two more while VS still has my size available I love the incredible Demi size 34A

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    It's wonderful how we see things in different ways. I'm at my most content when I completely forget I'm wearing a Bra. I always enjoy putting one on though, which I doubt is a very feminine feeling.

I agree Steph and had to smile. I treat myself every morning with a bra hug and with a full length slip, a super bra hug. What a nice, positive daily experience. My supportive wife just smiles and shakes her head. How can I enjoy wearing an underwire bra? I don?t have an answer, but I do. Same with hose.