Thread: My neighbor

My neighbor

My neighbor is a very nice person.She knows I rossdress but she don't care.She always greets me as Michelle.She gave me some body lotion with a card for
    Christmas.It smells so pretty.I gave her a DVd of the movie Jo Jo Rabbit which she loved.It nice to have wonderful people in my life like her

Any houses for sale!! I wish I had neighbors like that.

It's a great little town in Butler County.My neighbors are great and accept me as who I am.Male or female

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    People like your neighbour make the world a better place.

You certainly have a great neighbor
    Crissy

I think a lot of neighbors are more tolerant than we think and are excellent stand ins for the general public in our lives to give us that feeling of acceptability as we are. I went over to help my 90 yr old female neighbor with her video emergency [well- keep it in perspective] and I was in a very cute outfit, and it took her all of 1 second to get over the surprise and tell me what she needed, and when I rapidly fixed it she gave me a big hug.

I still remember that day- maybe two years ago.
    We are all beautiful...!

Michelle, I used to live up in that neck of the woods and folks are pretty easy going. You have a GOOD neighbor!