Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get a fem gift and what was it?

Anyone get a fem gift and what was it?

A few week back we were in a store and I was checking out some sweater dresses and my wife asked me if I wanted it. I refused telling her that sweater dresses show to many body curves but I was curious how it would feel on. Well she bought it for me and a few pairs of my favourite panties for Christmas.
    Did anyone else here get a fem gift and what was it.

Unfortunately, no. I'd hinted that I wouldn't mind replacing my faux pearls with a fairly inexpensive string of the real thing. So, we ended up buying HER a really nice set of pearls with a bracelet and earrings. It goes without a word being said that they're off limits to me. I'm fine with that and will continue with the fakes.

I also have to admit that I used the "Christmas shopping" excuse and picked up a fair number of items for myself over the last couple of months, so I'm good.
    Last edited by Bea_; 12-26-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Nope,

An ATV this year so spending money on "Linda" stuff wasn't in the cards.
    Last edited by Raychel; 12-26-2020 at 09:23 AM. Reason: No mention of weapons allowed on the forum

My wife bought me a pinafore dress that I liked. As we have family here I haven?t tried it on yet but that?s coming.

A month ago my wife offered be her old bras, I took half of them. She left the rest in a bag in the hallway along with other clothes/stuff to go to charity/bin. About 23rd I said, pretending to be frustrated, can you move the bag in hallway as I have to look at the contents every day and its frustrating (I only dress in private, and rarely). She said I had choice of what I wanted whats the problem? I told her she only offered me bras, theirs bikins and all sorts in there. She said help yourself!

Shortly after I emptied the contents and took the 3 bikini sets, more of the bras, a scarf, 2 handbags and there was even a nice maxi dress. Not technically an xmas gift but close to.

Platinum Member
    The only way I get a fem gift is to buy it myself. That's what I did. I bought a floor length nylon nightgown. Although my wife and I are in a deep DADT marriage we do sleep separately for medical reason. That enables me to wear a nightgown and panty and sometimes a bra at night. She is a late sleeper which enables me to bang away on this keyboard for several hours each day wearing a nightgown under a male floor length comfy robe.

My beautiful wife uses Este Lauder cosmetics. They had a special that included samples of some their other makeup products. I loved everything, makeup, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow and eyebrow makeup, moisturizer, toner and perfume. I couldn?t wait.

Banned Read only
    Just a new scarf this year, but we were rather subdued this X-mas

A lapis necklace (looks like dark blue pearl strand), a Dr Who necklace, and a workbook on discovering gender identity
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 12-27-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Birthday just befor Christmas --
    One pair of sweade black 4"heels
    Christmas --
    one long cowel neck jersey/dress(i am not sure which it is.....
    One light blue jumper
    One pair of winter (black)tights
    One pair of shape control briefs (boy do i need them :-) )
    Two wig stands
    Liz

p.s, got some "drab" stuff as well......
    Last edited by Liz Jones; 12-26-2020 at 05:05 PM.

My wife bought me some Bobbi Brown makeup and a trendy leopard print umbrella.

Drop earrings - gold with a "pearl" on the drop. Given to me by my son and his wife some years ago. I wear them to the family gathering every Christmas.

Some things to take care of the hair I want to keep and other things to take care of the hair I don't.

being as i was very good this year my wife brought me two dresses two skirts and one top , plus a vr 46 tee see moto gp to see who he is

Just like Liz birthday just before Xmas
    Two work out bras
    Cute cozy slippers
    Nail polish
    and a nail polish warmer for bot toes and hands to dry faster.
    I also did buy some things for myself. ( like Bea "Christmas shopping" lol )

Just before Christmas, a fellow worker brought in her items she was going to donate! She called me at home and told me to come look at it and see what I wanted! I picked up a tan wedge heeled boot and a black flat heeled mid calf boot along with 2 purses!
    For Christmas, my SIL gave me money and I ordered 2 bras!
    My actual Christmas gifts were a cookbook for holiday baking, a word search book, and a Cashmere white scarf, a box of chocolate covered cherries, and some lemon scented hand soap from Bath and Body!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Hey Maria,
    It was kind of toned down this year compared to years passed as I didn?t dress as much. I received 4 wig stands and some soft ladies pajamas and slippers. I?ve been eyeing sweater dresses myself.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Christmas presents...

Well gentle viewer here's a picture of my presents, in view of gentle nature of the viewers i have cut off my top half. After all i dont want to give you nightmares.....
    1)The dress -or is it a jersey? i am wearing
    2)The light blue jumper--like the colour.
    3)Two wig holders(the blue things)
    4)Black winter tights.
    5)The shoes i have mentioned before (with photo)
    6)Shape control briefs--you will have to take my word for them, no way do i want to be told off for affending our Sensative&gentle viewers.....
    Lizchristmas presents.jpg

I was shut out this year. I did take care of Natalie myself but that is not the same thing. I did get a pair of red tight boy shorts. That was a compromise by my wife. I bought her a sledge hammer.

Kidding. Natalie

Got a nice set of earrings from Lisa my friend who gave me some of her maternity clothes awhile backIMG_0466.jpg

Once a family member bought me some clothes. They said they were men's jeans and a jacket. I really doubt that's true
    They were really tight, even though the size was ok. But they felt like they were women's clothing.
    One more thing, the bag they came in was a women's clothes store bag. That's one weird coincidence!
    I never asked about it, and just thanked them for it.
    And I did end up wearing them. They looked a bit silly in male mode, but they did have a great design.
    I still wonder if they really were women's clothes, lol!

Platinum Member
    A small pair of Silver Hoop Earrings 1/2" 10 gauge for male mode, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife bought me some t-shirts and tank tops.

It’s the first ever femme gift I’ve gotten. It makes me so happy.

Pajama set and some lounge wear from a nice local womens shop! These are the first feminine gifts she has given me. Also told me the store has other nice items, and thus granting me permission to shop there!

Hi All,
    Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy 2021! My dear wife came back from Kroger with a gift for my girly half. It was a red velvet tunic top in red that is so Christmassy. I tried it on without forms, just bra and my tiny A's cups. It looked rather cute. And festive. I tried it with my "C" forms and I am afraid while it still fits, I look a bit matronly. I told her that it was so nice but I looked a lot more mature and she said it was all in my head.