Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone get a fem gift and what was it?

Hi Crissy,
    I can only dream of any gifts or even acceptance from my wife, so I am very happy that you got this.
    Enjoy it!
    I bought myself new underwear and a skirt - but as they are my first own clothes, I'm calling them a gift
    Love Rach

Hi Rach, I had acceptance, lost it and it went to tolerance in a DADT relationship. This for me was a good sign on potentially a thawing of that position
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    I gift something to Abby every year. This year, she received two cashmere sweaters?ooh so soft, a pair of camo print leggings with an olive colored tunic, two new pairs of booties in snake print and in bright red, and a pair of white leather pumps to replace her white shoes that wore out. She received a gorgeous pink denim jacket for her birthday with four matching new summer dresses.

Abby, My guess is Abby was a very good girl this past year with all of those lovely things.
    Crissy

Got a Dilbert Calendar... Kind of a fem gift.... if you were a female engineer (with the knack)!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If she ever did it would be leather goods a boot in the ass and a belt in the mouth! Lol just kidding!

out of the blue yesterday, 3 pair of Vanity fair Hi-cut panties and "Esse " red with sparkles polish for my toes. (it had been a while)

Wife bought a winter coat for her to go walking in. After the first time she wore it she said it was to heavy for her and do I want it. That as close of her giving anything female.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I am also in a DADT relationship however my wife put a bottle of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth gloss clear nail polish in my stocking along with a tube of bodycology coconut and hibiscus moisturizing body cream. I got a couple of lavender scented bath bombs too. One of my gifts was a pair of women's Mucluc Sport sandals and a gift package of Gillette Venus Comfort Glide Razor Gift Pack of 10 razors. Those razors are expensive! She is accepting with preventing me biting my nails and helping a dry skin condition however the sandals were a bit of a shock to see they were for women....so that made me smile!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Here for a visit
    I got my BF a few things for Christmas. Christmas was a lovely day. We already had matching Christmas lingerie we had gotten before so it was fun opening presents. But had gotten a nice teddy, stockings and makeup. Also wanted him to get a new wig but we will pick that out together and probably in person.