Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get a fem gift and what was it?

My pink fuzzy slippers gave up the ghost after 3 years so I suggested (told) wife she was getting me pink fuzzy slippers. I ordered on Amazon, they came and I thanked her profusely saying they were just what I wanted and how did she know(sic).
    We had a good laugh.
    joank
    Southern California

My lovely wife bought me a dress and some great panties from Enfemme. They’re nice enough and the fit is great. If you haven’t looked at Enfemme’s website, they make female clothes that fit mens’ bodies. I also received some new nail polish.

Well, I wish it would happen for me, but it doesn't. Mostly DADT. My wife did get a new purse from a friend. Hoping to grab her old one.
    Years ago a sales consultant at a beauty supply store put together a Christmas gift package of give-away items for me. I didn't care what else I got from anybody.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I received a present from my wife which was 2 pairs of leggings one pair being very snazzy, “I know your into your leggings at the moment but you must be getting bored with just plain black ones” were the words my wife spoke as I opened them. Receiving a feminine gift from my wife means so much to me as it shows a level of acceptance of my submissive feminine side that I often need, although not so much now, any feminine gift is lovely to receive.

Actually received a cute pair of cheeky panties and black thigh high stockings from Amazon that I def did not order. Still trying to figure out if someone sent to me on purpose. I guess it def was sent to me but can not figure out who? Def not complaining though

Does an instapot count?

Ha ha ha. My wife buying me anything femme? Did Hell freeze over and I didn't get the memo.

Does chocolate count?

I'm in a very DADT marriage. I do get to go out dressed, provided I don't leave the house dressed. But she has never seen me dressed, even in a pic, and she doesn't want to.

That's actually good in some ways. I can wear what I want, even if the style is too sexy or too young for me. I never get the comment, "Are you going out in that?"
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-03-2021 at 10:13 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I got a gift card to Soma, a purple coffee mug, and a purple iPad case. Feeling very fortunate.

No femme gifts yet. My birthday is coming up though so hopefully I get a new brow kit

udcd,

Soma is having their semi-annual now, go for it, BTW you can use their dressing rooms with no problems...

Davina

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Ha ha ha. My wife buying me anything femme? Did Hell freeze over and I didn't get the memo.

Does chocolate count?

I'm in a very DADT marriage. I do get to go out dressed, provided I don't leave the house dressed. But she has never seen me dressed, even in a pic, an she doesn't want to.

That's actually good in some ways. I can wear what I want, even if the style is too sexy or too young for me. I never get the comment, "Are you going out in that?"
    I have seen many girls and woman eat chocolate, so yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    A few week back we were in a store and I was checking out some sweater dresses and my wife asked me if I wanted it. I refused telling her that sweater dresses show to many body curves but I was curious how it would feel on. Well she bought it for me and a few pairs of my favourite panties for Christmas.
    Did anyone else here get a fem gift and what was it.
    Maria, Have you tried on the dress and how was it? I've admired these but have never bought. Does it feel as good on as I think it would?

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah G View Post
    Maria, Have you tried on the dress and how was it? I've admired these but have never bought. Does it feel as good on as I think it would?
    Deborah

I have a sweater dress that I bought several years ago, and I love it. It's very soft and moves with you. I usually wear it with matching argyle tights and boots.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Deborah

I have a sweater dress that I bought several years ago, and I love it. It's very soft and moves with you. I usually wear it with matching argyle tights and boots.
    Steffi, Based on what you said, I think I need to splurge before they are out of season here. I just love the feel of the material and I can imagine it is heaven on smooth skin!

Daughters got together and got me an expensive hand bag and matching purse for Christmas (the day before actually as wife thought it wrong to do it during the formal present opening in front of their boyfriends)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My daughter gave me a Victoria's Secret gift card. A daughter-in-law gave me candy and a pair of earrings. One of my oldest buddies and his wife gave me a Sephora gift certificate and another old friend and his wife sent me flowers. Probably the best was getting a Christmas card from one of my older cousins addressed to my new name. I can't complain.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

This year was extremely frugal, but that didn't stop my urge to buy gifts for myself....
    Odds and ends, nothing that will be remembered as a great 2020 gift.
    Although we all deserve credit for holding on to our sanity through 2020....

Quote Originally Posted by JennasPanties View Post
    Actually received a cute pair of cheeky panties and black thigh high stockings from Amazon that I def did not order. Still trying to figure out if someone sent to me on purpose. I guess it def was sent to me but can not figure out who? Def not complaining though
    Ooh a secret admirer! Hope it?s romantic. Amazon = romantic who knew.

Red Christmas... 🎁

I got a beautiful red sandal and a red minidress from my girlfriend... I?m usually very comfortable in black and grey colors, but when shopping with her last December I showed some interest in this minidress... she then surprised me with this Christmas gift.

Hope you like it, I loved it!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

hello Maria,
    every Christmas I hop; every Christmas I am disappointed,
    luv J

My wife bought me a full-length pink bathrobe, which I wear a lot around the house. Another time, she took me to the spa for a mani/pedi and didn't even object to the pink toenail polish that I chose.

Gorgeous, so sexy doll! You?re legs were made for minidresses

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gi Gondin View Post
    I got a beautiful red sandal and a red minidress from my girlfriend... I?m usually very comfortable in black and grey colors, but when shopping with her last December I showed some interest in this minidress... she then surprised me with this Christmas gift.

Hope you like it, I loved it!!!
    Gorgeous, so sexy doll! You?re legs were made for minidresses

My wife bought me a pair of Calvin Klein women’s sleep pants, at first I thought they must have come from the wrong side of the store. Then I saw they had a thin waistband with the CK name and when I tried them on they were fitted. I checked the Macy’s site and sure enough there they were in the ladies department.
    This may not sound like a big deal but it is to me
    Crissy

Crissy,

Your wife knows how to treat you, a great sign, maybe a Valentine surprise in store for you!!!

Davina

Hi Davina, Most likely not but I enjoy any slight sign of acceptance coming back.
    Crissy