Thread: Just had a laugh

Just had a laugh

I put on the sweater dress my wife bought me for Christmas and I'm sitting on the couch reading some of the resonance on my post. I'm sitting with my I-PAD on my stomach and a little slouched in a bad posture position. My wife is cleaning up around me and I can't help noticing it looks like she is trying to look up my dress. I pull my head up over the I-PAD to see if the dress rode up or if I have my legs a little open. The next time she walked by I told her my eyes are up here by my head not under my dress. She asked what I was talking about and I told her how many times she's skulled me when ever she caught me trying get a glimpse of women's panties. Explaining to her it's a man instinct when a women is sitting with a short skirt our eyes are just trained to go there and what was her excuse for trying to look up my dress. She said I was crazy and she didn't know what I was talking about. Well a few minutes later she cleaning the coffee table in front of me and I hear her drop to the ground laughing so hard tiers are running down her face and she can't even talk. When she finally gathered herself she said " OK I don't know why but I'm trying to look up your dress and see your panties". We both starting laughing so hard we both had tiers running down our faces. She made a comment about we wouldn't have had that laugh if I didn't have that crazy hobby and how did it feel when you see someone trying to look up your dress. We know men are looking there.. Thought I would share maybe make someone laugh for a change

Banned Read only
    Cute. Most women always seem to make an effort to keep their legs closed. However, too many women seem to want their boobs to be seen in low cut tops and skimpy bras. Then they make the charge of "Are you trying to look down my dress?" Either way a guy cannot win. You're either charged with trying to look up a skirt or down a top, or charged for not noticing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u for that Maria. At age 77 I just learned something I never knew. That men were all that interested in looking up woman's dresses!?

My interest in women's panties was simply to get the women I fancied out of them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The perfect answer to "Were you trying to look down my dress?"

"No ma'am, I’m sorry I wasn't."

Liz

Silver Member
    when I was young and out in the 50s it was fun to watch the guys try and look up my dress.I always tried to leave some of my slip showing and of course pull my dress up so just my knees were exposed.

OMG! That is so funny and awesome at the same time!!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I am absolutely loving your story. That is so funny. I'm glad you two have such a fun relationship. Thanks for sharing.

Geena

"Honey. you can snap my garter strap anytime!" Would have been a playful antidote during the interlude of the moment.
    I can only dream of a scenario like that with my wife, you truly are blessed Maria.
    Like finding what on the other side of the door, whose behind the sheer curtain, or what's under the skirt, humans are a curious breed.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Cute. Most women always seem to make an effort to keep their legs closed. However, too many women seem to want their boobs to be seen in low cut tops and skimpy bras. Then they make the charge of "Are you trying to look down my dress?" Either way a guy cannot win. You're either charged with trying to look up a skirt or down a top, or charged for not noticing.
    When I was in college started dating this girl who was really beautiful but proper to the point of prudish: like our first good night kiss was one, brief kiss, and I wasn?t getting near her boobs after dating a while. She want to a Catholic college and she was living it. Damn it.

Her father was a doctor and had a big Mercedes. She picked me up to drive to a Christmas party and had on a beautiful party dress that showed some cleavage.

She drove like a maniac so we got stopped on the highway going 20 or 25 over. While we were sitting there waiting for the officer to come to the car, didn?t understand what she was doing she pulled her bodice down and pushed her boobs up so she was showing a lot of cleavage.

When the officer got to the car she zipped down the window and squeezed her arms together a little so the girls were just popping out of thst dress. He did a visible double take. The officer took the license and registration. He csme back to the car to tell her ?verbal warning? but the verbal warning was much longer than any ai ever had, while she sat there batting her eyes and letting him see thst cleavage.

Dated her a while more and the farthest I got was to cop a feel while we were making out I just gave up. But thst was my introduction to ?boob power.?
    Last edited by Alexis00; 01-09-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Sorry, but I have never tried to look up a girl's dress. Never. Never, never, never ever. No no no.