Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boobs hitting keyboard

When it happens it's always the same three keys and twice.

(.) (.)
    Last edited by NancyTO; 01-01-2021 at 05:20 PM.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Depends which set of boobs I am wearing. My 38M boobs gets in the way of pretty much everything! My 40DDD not so much.
    My goodness! 38M! There seem to be some pretty bras in that size. You have made me curious, they must look and feel amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny_with_a_chance View Post
    I wish! No breastforms yet.
    Safety first!

Silver Member
    What a strange way to brag about your bra size.

Haven't had that happen but if you want to see boobs hit a keyboard search "Allegra Cole piano."

My goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie7 View Post
    Haven't had that happen but if you want to see boobs hit a keyboard search "Allegra Cole piano."
    My-o-my, someone got carried away with the surgeries! She has a tone of videos on Youtube. There is one where she mentioned her 34C breasts. I like big breasts, hell I like all sizes of breasts. I don't even mind well done implants, but she went a bit too far!

I often wonder what the mental state is for a woman that gets ridiculous implants. Surely they love the attention, a bit of narcissism perhaps?

I love big boobs! I’ve never had problems with them typing for me....
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Allegra Cole is now an Instagram star who has had three surgeries. Her second increased her breast volume to 2,000cc’s. A D cup breast form is around 1,000cc each (just over 2 lbs). She’s been written up in People, TheChive, etc.

Her third surgery she went to saline implants she can continue to inject. Supposedly she is at 4,600cc. That’s over 10lbs per boob!

My personal experience is anything over D if not C cup your boobs get more attention than the rest of you. She is obviously in a much different place.

She is not much of an internet of a star. According to the internet her net worth is only $100,000. She better get to work!

Such a funny topic and such an odd twist!

Of course I’m wondering if I could pull off M cups. I mean that’s D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M! Wowza!

I wonder what her goal is?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I used to keep my cellphone in my bra. Coughed and dialed 911.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Do the boobs type out any message like, "Not big enough yet"?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    I used to keep my cellphone in my bra. Coughed and dialed 911.
    OMG! So did they get to meet a fireman?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis00 View Post
    Allegra Cole is now an Instagram star who has had three surgeries. Her second increased her breast volume to 2,000cc’s. A D cup breast form is around 1,000cc each (just over 2 lbs). She’s been written up in People, TheChive, etc.

Her third surgery she went to saline implants she can continue to inject. Supposedly she is at 4,600cc. That’s over 10lbs per boob!
    Allegra Cole is actually two massive implants attached to a profoundly disturbed woman. Quite entertaining to watch, not unlike a car accident along the side of the road.

Nope never happened but playing billiards it is a different story.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Quote Originally Posted by mbmeen12 View Post
    Nope never happened but playing billiards it is a different story.
    How big a problem?

Do all the spectators gather on the other side of the table when it is your turn?

Don't have natural boobs large enough to hit ctrl-alt-del, but nipples hard enough to swipe and tap on iPhone ��

Geesh.... she could put someone's eye out with those things...

Never happened to me, but I can bet swinging a golf club would alter your game. I don't know how the women golfers do it. It's natural for them, but if I all-of-the-sudden had even a C-Cup I think it would be difficult to golf (and I am not really a golfer).

I can now better understand the difficulties women have with some things because of breasts. The same goes for tight skirts. Can't spread your legs too much without ripping the material. These are things average guys probably never consider, but being a CD it all comes to light.

Despite being a proud member of the Big Boobies Booster Society (BBBS), I can honestly say this has never happened to me. Have you ever tried typing or using an ATM with acrylic nails though? That's what flusters me!

I stayed with a group of friends at a private home on Long Island with a private tennis court and a pool. My gf and her friends were big tennis players, she was down with my cross dressing (and it was her families house!), so I played a doubles match en femme.

The best thing about that was a tennis dress - anyone remotely fit looks hot in a tennis dress! But I was wearing C cup breast forms and while they were not hitting me in the chin, it was a big change in balance and strokes, especially backhand. I also spent some time at the pool in a boring tank suit, but that was uncomfortable even though with friends. Holly was an unforgettable woman!

Quote Originally Posted by laura.lapinski View Post
    Never happened to me, but I can bet swinging a golf club would alter your game. I don't know how the women golfers do it. It's natural for them, but if I all-of-the-sudden had even a C-Cup I think it would be difficult to golf (and I am not really a golfer). // .
    Look up Paige Spiranac. She was a college golfer who didn’t quite make the LPGA.

She has complained of unfair treatment due to her looks, while critics complained she “Sexulized” golf. She’s a really good golfer pretty enough to appear in Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. I think to be fair the golf community is guilty of **** shaming her. Which is awful.

And I thought DD cup forms were large! I prefer my C cups for everyday and DD's for fun big bouncy day.