Thread: Surprised by someone from the past.

Silver Member

Surprised by someone from the past.

I don?t use Facebook much but am on it. With the holidays a lot of people post cards and pictures. I clicked on a couple to make a comment and apparently someone shared my picture and I received a message from a girl, now woman, I had dated when her brother dated my gay roommate. Sent me her email and said she had wondered what had happened to me. She reminded me about our hay ride and I used our blanket to hide my hand that was under her blouse. I reminded her about the time we went out and she had on so many petticoats that she filled up the front seat. She came back with, you had just as many. We started talking about clothes in the 50s and some of our costumes we came up with for parties and to cruise the drive-ins had gone to a 50s costume contest as Sandra Dee. On another occasion I went as a nurse. That was back in the days that nurses wore white dresses with a full lace slip, white nylons, shoes. My slip had a lace bodice and hem which were visible just enough . I also wore a girdle. She reminded me that I had a pretty blue velvet dress that she loved but was too big for her.

A trip down memory lane and from the sounds of it very happy days.

That was a nice ride down memory lane. ( I just have been wearing a retro dress with petticoats and want to say I enjoyed it.) Are you going to stay in touch?
    joank
    Southern California