Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years- What are plans?

New Years- What are plans?

Curious, what are you planning for new years?

I have a new sequin dress that is supposed to get here in time. I hope so. Can't go out, so just dress up time.

Banned Read only
    No dressing up - just an evening in with wife and a zoom call with some of our friends.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good question! For years there were always special events/parties that Sherry would attend. But, until your post, SirD? I hadn't even thot about it this year!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Zoom meeting during the day,
    Typical night here, Watching some TV, going to bed when tired
    May not make it till midnight.

I have found that the year changes if I am awake watching it come in or not
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Drab night as we are having company that are unaware.
    I'll make up for it after they leave.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It seems I'm always missing out on events and parties like New Years or Halloween etc... this year is no different for obvious reasons.
    I was planning on at least dressing up on nye, but like my Christmas, it'll most likely be spent sick and in bed by 8pm.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Platinum Member
    New Year's Eve will be spent with my wife watching some virtual ball or fireworks on the television. In prior years my wife would babysit our grandson at our daughter's apartment so she and her husband could go to an overnight function. That afforded Stephanie time to get fully en femme and go out for an evening drive and stroll. Not think year! Thanks covid! Maybe, hopefully, next New Year's Eve.

Banned Read only
    SirDonna,
    Not alot , I fear the whole of the UK will be in a total lockdown for the New Year .

Teresa,

I have it on good authority that all the pubs will be open for New Year's Eve..... but will have to close by 22:00!

Normally our NYE would mean us meeting with a group of friends in a local pub within walking distance for the stagger home. Always seems further going back?? So dressing on NYE isn't something I've ever done but must admit it would be a box ticked, perhaps one year.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    New Years Eve Zoom party with other CD/TG from across the country.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 12-30-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Just a quiet evening at home watching the New Year's celebrations on TV. I could only wish that I could have a dress up evening with my wife.

We have good friends coming over. They moved out of state and came back to visit their children, and us. Pretty sure they don't want to see me running around in a tight little dress with big boobs. It is ok, I will survive until New Years day.

Home alone. wife works until midnight

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    I could be wrong but I thought our PM did say in his pre Xmas speech that after the Xmas celebrations New Year will not be celebrated .

I stopped drinking and can't dress openly so I will watch something (always in drab and under dressed due to DADT) and stay up and watch the ball drop. My wife and I have different tastes in television so we have separate televisions, mine is a 55" 4k as I mostly watch auto racing and football. This brings up an interesting point, in spite of my love of dressing in women's clothing whenever I can my television and movie viewing is all guy stuff. I guess as crossdressers go I'm a bit of a Tomboy. When it comes to incorporating frilly girly things into my life and watching "chick flicks" I am an outlier among my crossdressing peers as I love my sports and watching things like engine rebuilds and building rat rods.

Not a good new years eve this year. I will be in the hospital for prostrate surgery. Sounds like fun?(I think not)
    Hope all is well with you all. Happy new year!

Twilight Zone marathon on Syfy channel , starts on the 31st at 6am and goes to the 2nd .
    I remember long ago days watching Guy Lombardo with my grandparents lol !
    Universe knows I've done more than my fair share of partying for 5-6 lifetimes .....
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Keeping it simple - just a night in with my girlfriend and very close friend.

Would love to rock this awesome sequin dress I recently got, but will likely present male for the evening.

No dressing up for me (obviously), but looks like some Geena time for tomorrow. Have plans to make a small dummy with mask, roll of TP, a " year 2020" sash and other tokens of the year, and, at the stroke of midnight, burn 2020 in effigy. We live very rural, so no problems with neighbors.

Have a Happy, Safe, and Healthy New Year!

Geena

Going to be at the daughter's place with the grandson.... probably playing board games and maybe watching some Paw Patrol and Pepa Pig (snort snort)!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

absolutely nothing. Home with wife and stepson. No dressing.
    I will cook some good food though. I am ready to kick 2020 out the door.

This is the first year in many, that we will be staying home.
    Stay safe, stay healthy, have a Happy New Year.

Let's see, the wife and I are planning a quiet evening with a nice dinner and a bottle of champagne. If we're lucky we can make it to 8:30.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Reality Check
    Hoppin' John and collard greens. And cornbread.
    Krisi

I’m going to get on all my sparkles and party attire. My only issue is where to party! The kitchen or the living room...hmmmm!����
    Happy New Year everyone!