Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Years- What are plans?

The same as most of the whole year nothing but the tv and my lovely wife! Happy New Year to all of the sisters here!

We haven't been out on 31st December for many years coz everywhere is packed and places ramp-up their prices shamelessly.
    This year it's irrelevant anyway as bars and restaurants have all been closed due to pandemic regulations.
    At least i can wear a skirt as we're at home.
    Dinner at home for the two of us: haggis & tatties, dark beer & scotch whisky. Will be in bed by about 10 as usual.
    Last edited by Krea; 12-30-2020 at 11:16 AM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

U must be a southern girl....

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Like @Krea we haven't gone out for NYE in a long time. Tomorrow will be the usual meal for two, sofa and TV. I'll be staying up until midnight as one of our dogs freaks out at the sound of fireworks so will need comforting.

Not sure if I'll go for either a skirt or dress - I've been quite happy with skinny jeans and a sweater recently. Comfortable and cosy warm.

I'm gonna be in Jon mode with my beautiful, encouraging and accepting wife. After the New Year's embrace and toast, I will grab my bagpipes, go out into the front yard, and pipe in the new year as I have done for the past 30 years.
    Jon