Thread: I'm writing a screenplay

I'm writing a screenplay

Hi all--
    New to the CD world. It's been something I've dealt with since I was a kid. I'm a published writer, and I've recently found that writing about it really helps deal with... you know. I've got a few connections, and I'm working on something that will really show what we go through. I don't know what else to say. I hope it doesn't suck!

Laurie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Anywhere where we can read it when you're done, Laurie? I've often thot of writing one. But, may not be disciplined or that organized!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Laurie! Very interesting! I hope you'll share more as this project progresses!
    Never forget that life is short. Whatever you believe, there's no guarantee of tomorrow or a second chance, so live your life the way you want! Be kind to yourself, be kind to others, and let's make this world a little brighter together!

If it sucks and still gets made into a sucky movie then we will all be very, very, very disappointed Laurie [shakes handbag menacingly]

Watch Ed Wood's "Glen or Glenda" and don't make it like that.

I don't know if it'll ever see the light of day. I think it gives too much personal crossdressing knowledge away, and I've never come out to ANYONE. I would be happy letting anyone read it here that wants.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Post it to the writer's forum---We will tell you if it is good enough. My own "The Last Frontier" has been turned into 3 screen plays.---although the original stories are novellas in the forum. They have a TG theme---of the Hero anyway. (Sci-Fi- "Space Western")

I can?t wait to read your best seller!!!

I would shoot just a little bit higher than ?Hope it does not suck?. Lol. But good luck! I would buy a copy of the book!!

Laurie;
    My wife and I have been married for 12 years. She knew about me before getting too serious while dating. She is one to do her homework on anything in question so here we are now happily married. I know, without question, if you have any questions or need a woman's thoughts. I believe she would love to assist as she is quite the writer herself. Fact is we met doing theater, she was stage managing and I was in the cast. She has also directed a few plays.

She is not on this site but if you would need any input please let me know.

Joyce