Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you could take it all away, would you?

No. I am me.

Definitively no, was born that way and love my feminine side and helps me understand both genders.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Aspiring Member
    in a heartbeat i would take the pill my life would be so much easier as my crossdressing consumes and controls me

This thread has got me into a a rather wild philosophical thought spiral. I would love to have been born female. But if I had been born female I would not be me, I would be someone else. I would be a person with a different genetic makeup XX rather than XY. The person who wishes they were born female would not exist.

I am me. Wishing I were a different person is useless because if that different person existed they would not be me they would be them. (The irony if they were a female wishing they had been born male!) But my wishing I had been born female is part of who I am. I can never be a person who was born female but I don’t think I can ever be a male who is satisfied with just being male. For me crossdressing allows me to express the desire to be female. It helps release the tension. The more I accept myself, including my crossdressing, the more I am truly being myself. (I think).

Not a chance! No way! Never! Why would I want to be one of those boring cishet people? If I was that boring, I would have to start doing something super boring like golf.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Yes, I would take the pill. Life would be much easier without this constant hiding of this side of me, and the constant frustration of wanting to wear things I am not allowed to. I could just live in peace.

If I was younger sand still thought of myself as a freak for enjoying the feel of women's clothing on my body then yes. But now...no. I am happy with how my life is. I have never been happier with who I am. Christina is me and she's not leaving. She helps me get out of stressful days.

No, I love being gender fluid. I am sure my wife would want me to take a magic pill to make me a normal man.

Yes, in a heartbeat. Gay or straight, you can find happiness. I am trans. There is no fixing it when you are born into a big masculine body and your mind thinks you should be a 120 lb girl.

I have been struggling with my answer but yes I would take the pill to make it stop. I do think if my family situation was different and my wife was on board and accepting my answer would be different. By the way I would not change a thing with family situation I am blessed with an incredible family.

If you could take a pill that takes away all of your desire to dress feminine, and all memory of it, would you?
    Would you? No I would not take a magic pill.

Why or why not? If anything I take the pill to increase development (in fact I have lol) I love being with my gurl friends and outwardly expressing desires and pleasures etc.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

No I do not want to tamper with who I am. It is a very hard thing to conceive.

Platinum Member
    Hi Candace , NO, I enjoy having the best of both worlds, >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

hello Candice,
    Certainly not - I am a crossdresser and that is perfectly normal (and don't believe anyone who says otherwise)
    luv J

When I go out as a woman I feel so alive, every sense seems to be magnified (a little adrenaline perhaps) If the little pill meant that I could feel that alive as a guy and without the issues of having to hide this part of me then yes, I would make the change.

That said, I have these fantastic experiences that I would never have as a ‘regular’ guy. Trying on wedding dresses and having the women in the shop just so nice and helpful and supportive. You won’t find that Cabellas. The just normal conversations I have had as a woman with other women have been so affirming that I would never want to give that up. So, no I would not take the little pill.

Can I give my wife the pill and have her just a little more accepting??

Silver Member
    Yes I would. Life would be much more simple. I've had a good life and lots of acceptance, but CD has caused decisions that I would have done otherwise.

This is a very loaded question and the answer depends on the day. Some days I would take the pill in a heartbeat. Those are the days when my need to dress or shop consume much of my attention. The days I feel guilty for sneaking around to fulfill that need. The days when I am deceptive or not truthful about where I've been or what I've been doing when I'm out and dressed.

Other days I definitely wouldn't take the pill. Those are the days when I slip into a dress and makeup and feel absolutely wonderful about myself. The moments when i see myself in the mirror as a beautiful woman.

Now if there were other pills in the medicine cabinet, how about one to make my wife ... and society in general more accepting (how do you slip that into the water supply???) Or how about the pill that could make me about 20 years younger? Or the ultimate Alice in Wonderland pill set where one pill makes you fully female and the other makes you fully male?

It's a pill I could not swallow. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It would take you to the presumable state of a normal man, attracted to women.

Wow, you are suggesting that crossdressers are not attracted to woman and are not a normal man. Love to know what a normal man is.

You are certainly making a massive assumption here that is simply wrong my dear.

Definitely not! I am very happy as a person and love both my Male and Female sides. Life would be far too boring.