Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could take it all away, would you?

In a millisecond! Absolutely!

I am completely comfortable in either my male skin or my female skin, but doing so would make life much, much simpler. It's complicated enough. That said, I love who I have become but cannot deny the years and years of struggle that this all created.

Are they passing these out with the COVID vaccines?
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Kandi, My sentiments exactly. Since a young age, i have struggled, fought it, advanced my creativity, amazed at how fantastic woman in the mirror, I have gone out , met some admirers 4 times, and become very creative with this, but as i near my going back to the dust of the earth, i would like to have never had this compulsion and desire.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 01-01-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Since crossdressing is just a way to accessorize my peculiar sexual orientation, taking a pill to eliminate it wouldn't solve the "problem." Now, if that pill could turn me into a heteronormative male or even a homonormative male, I would go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by c2candice View Post
    If you could take a pill that takes away all of your desire to dress feminine, and all memory of it, would you?
    If I did, I would look in my closet and wonder why there are all these skirts, dresses, blouses, undergarments, etc in my size. Not to mention the accessories like jewelry, wigs, makeup and forms.

Seems like a waste of money to take the pill.

I'm not sure because out of all the things I like to do, dressing up seems to be the one I enjoy the most.
    It would be cool if CD-ing was considered so-called normal.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Nope wouldn?t change a thing
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I haven't read the others' answers yet, but here's my answer:

I'd be torn. I know that life would be oh so much easier if I didn't have to struggle with my "nonconformity." Fitting in - being just a regular person - seems like it would be really nice.
    BUT
    I wouldn't be ME any more. I'd be someone else entirely, since so much of how I relate to the world comes from my unique blend of gender-typical traits.

It's taken me most of my life so far to learn to accept, and yes, LIKE who I am. I've come to realize that who/what I am is a good person, no matter what I'm wearing.

I honestly don't think I'd want to risk changing that.

Not to mention that if there were a "cure" there would be a TON of pressure from the haters, trying to force the cure on everyone - whether they wanted it or not.
    I shudder to even think about how that would go.

If I am honest with myself, I'd take the pill also. Sure, diversity of experience builds a more well rounded character. Sure every experience we have builds us into who we are and that is a part of what we become and I'm not sure I would be the same without that same perspective I have gained from some of my crossdressing experiences, mindset, and activities. But it also has caused challenge, anxiety, grief, and life would be "easier" without it in my life. If I have to be honest, and the pill reset the desire, made it so it didn't feel like something was missing from my life like it does when I don't dress for a longer period of time, if in fact I never really even knew it had been a desire before. Damn straight. I'll chase that pill with a good shot and wakeup tomorrow. It would certainly be a positive impact on the budget also. Wonder what I would buy instead of those cute dresses, skirts, shoes, etc.

No no and no why would I want to get rid of something I enjoy
    so much! I lived with her my whole life she is a big part of me! Now my wife would say just the opposite and make me the first in line! Lol!

Yes I would take the pill

Silver Member
    A very definite no from me, if you had asked me twenty years or so ago then it would have been a probable yes, but now, I like that part of me, I like how I feel when dressed and I fully accept that dressing is a part of me that makes me the me than I am

My situation is almost similar.... almost 20 years ago I was diagnosed with a prolactinoma tumor. Which secretes the female hormone prolactin. Problem besides lactating was my crossdressing had slowly disappeared over the prior decade. I am being treated with a wonder drug which shrunk the tumor, stopped the lactating and made my crossdressing come back with a vengeance. So if I stopped taking my meds... it would all fade away... and the tumor would grow along with my breasts... which I really would not want because I would turn back into a male. So I would not stop taking my meds.. for numerous reasons, crossdressing being one of them. Funny how my crossdressing is depressed by a female hormone??

The original post said that not only would the pill remove the desire to dress but it would also remove all memories of having ever having been a crossdresser. That needs to be taken into consideration as there would be no longing for our past. It would be like having a clean slate.

Aspiring Member
    I am a normal man, attracted to women.

No. I am me.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    A problem I have with concept of taking the pill is the way many folks seem to assume that being a so called "normal" man automatically means life will be better.

I suspect that taking the pill would give you an equal chance of being an unhappy, depressed, suicidal as any non-CDing male.

As a CD/TG I've worked my way through that horrible internal dialogue and come out the other side as a much more happy human being.

I do of course realise that I am very lucky to have the support and love of friends and family. That said I still struggle to accept the idea that life would automatically be better without CDing.

I don't know, just a thought that came to me today.

Good point and I understand how you must feel. I think my willingness to accept the pill is based on my frustrating situation. If a person has worked through all of this and is in a happy place they are justified in wanting no part of the pill.

I have a good life but cannot dress freely so it follows that I would look at it differently. I think responses are shaped by personal circumstances and in my case it?s like this underlying secret that puts my marriage at risk and undermines my relationships with others. Kind of like a secret bad habit that makes me feel good and I can?t stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Allyn View Post
    A problem I have with concept of taking the pill is the way many folks seem to assume that being a so called "normal" man automatically means life will be better.

I suspect that taking the pill would give you an equal chance of being an unhappy, depressed, suicidal as any non-CDing male.

As a CD/TG I've worked my way through that horrible internal dialogue and come out the other side as a much more happy human being.

I do of course realise that I am very lucky to have the support and love of friends and family. That said I still struggle to accept the idea that life would automatically be better without CDing.

I don't know, just a thought that came to me today.
    Very good point that I hadn?t thought of. Many men have struggles with depression and taking their own lives. I don?t know the reason for all of what men struggle with. Yes, some of them may be CDs. Likely, the majority are struggling with some other aspect of their lives.

Like gender identity struggles, the daily struggles of many people are invisible. I think CD?s are thus generally more empathetic

On the other hand.... give me that pill. I'd slip it into my wife's drink and hope she would forget about me crossdressing..... like a reset back to before she found out!! Worth a shot..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    If it guaranteed I would have a wife and a family, and I would no longer be alone in life, absolutely, I'd take it in a nanosecond.

I want a wife far, far more than I want to dress, as much as I enjoy dressing I'd rather have a wife and a normal male life in general. Not even a close choice.

Quote Originally Posted by c2candice View Post
    I came across this question recently, and it?s got me thinking.

If you could take a pill that takes away all of your desire to dress feminine, and all memory of it, would you? It would take you to the presumable state of a normal man, attracted to women. No angst around your desire to take on the feminine form ever again.

Would you? Why or why not?

Personally I wouldn't. For me CD is a way of escaping the memories of toxic masculinity at boarding school with all the violence and drug use that went with it.

No I would not. I think having a feminine side brings out a better part of me. I'm able to be and express my emotions more freely now that I've come to understand and accept who I am. I wish there was a pill that would make others more understanding and accepting!

c2candice,

?Would you?? No.

?Why or why not??

Why - Because I enjoy dressing up when I can. I enjoy wondering what it would have been like had I took the other path. I also enjoy being feminine. Even though I understand that I will never pass, it is still what I would like.

Why not- To erase the memory of crossdressing or never have the desire to take feminine form would have been an interesting path. Even though I lived it for 25 years, I was always trying to wear something or be feminine. But to remove the thoughts and desires all together. . . I?m not sure who I would have been.

@?}??-
    Michelle

What a great life
    That?s a great answer.

No.

I LIKE crossdressing. It gives me pleasure.

Plus I have friends I have made while dressed and eliminating my memories would eliminate them too. These friends also add joy to my life, which I would miss.