Thread: I dodged a bullet...WHEW!!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I dodged a bullet...WHEW!!

Hey y'all! I didn't literally dodge a bullet, of course that's a metaphor. LOL
    Anyway a couple of weeks ago while I was at work, my dad came over to my house, (he has a key to my house) and brought me a few masks to wear while I work, or when I go out somewhere..... I had feminine clothes piled up in PLAIN view as soon as you walk in the door and I thought for SURE that my dad had seen that. I had a pair of red, high-heeled block boots and pantyhose on the floor, some femme clothes hanging on the railing just below my bed which can be seen just to the right of the front door, (I live in a camper, it's small) LOL. I also had a wig and breast forms on my couch, which can also be seen as soon as you walk in the door. Also, there's a small folding table just to the left of the door as soon as you walk in and that's where my dad left the masks.

Now when someone besides me comes over, my dog goes NUTS because he doesn't know who it is and he doesn't like strangers..... My dad isn't a stranger to my dog, but my dog still knew it wasn't me. Anyway, my dad told me that he petted my dog some, gave him some attention, left the masks then he left my house. I have NO IDEA how my dad did NOT see all of my feminine things piled up RIGHT in front of him!! But clearly he didn't, cause if he did, he DEFINITELY would've said something about it. So yeah, I dodged a bullet there, so to speak! So yeah, from then on in, I made DARN sure that my feminine stuff was put away before I went to work! LOL

Just thought I'd share this with y'all.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Except that you're not SURE your dad didn't see them r u, Kim?

And, the only way to be absolutely sure is to ask him!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Granted I don't know anything about your relationship with your parents, but maybe some boundaries are in order.

I had two set of parents as both my bio-parents remarried and neither of them would ever enter my home when I was not there unless I asked them to, nor would I theirs.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 12-30-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Sometimes they just don't want to know...

Maybe dad thought you had a hot date

Hi Kimberly. Maybe you are underestimating your father. Maybe he did see it and realized how you live your life. Could be that he loves you unconditionally and because of that may not make a big deal of it. Best of luck no
    Matter how it unfolds.

Wow!! You sure did dodge a bullet!!! I wonder how he could not have noticed the things left out! Maybe he id notice, but figured you have a girlfriend?

Gosh, Kimberly, your pretty much of the age that he knows more than he lets on.
    Us old guys have seen and heard it all ....we keep things to ourselves...he might mention it to Mom but they know, you're out of the nest.
    As long as he can continue to be an empty Nester with your Mom, and you are not "bouncing back" anytime soon, whatever you do is your business, in his eyes.
    NOW...if you mention you can't afford something and need a handout, you might get the "maybe if you didn't buy breast forms, you could afford this or that..." jab.
    I know my father was very critical of my femininity and the more I could keep from him, the better.
    Maybe keeping things put away couldn't hurt the way your father treats you in the future.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Im going to speak as a father of a son living on his own. My wife sometimes make food for the week for him. He has a hidden key and I walk in and go straight to the kitchen fridge don't look to the left or to the right. I put the food in the fridge and I walk out, he is a slob and doesn't live as clean as we wish, so I walk in and out and don't look around. Like this I don't have to judge him, he does tell me before I go to excuse the mess. So if I was your father I wouldn't have seen anything and if I did I wouldn't mention it because I really don't want to know.

He may have noticed but maybe he either paid no mind or figures it's your business and just not go there. I've had things left out inadvertently (thong panties...obviously fem) and sometimes you wonder "Did they not see it?" What you and I look at directly goes right by other past other people.