Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purging

It's my home office.

Also, I agree with everything said here. The urge is not going away. Instead of purging, I just bought a workout outfit (with shoes and new wig!). This is never going to end.

Tough decisions that everyone likely at least considers from time-to-time. No matter the ultimate decisions -- good luck.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Like everyone else, I'd caution against it. A friend of mine just came out of the wood work after 2-3 years. Unfortunately she has nothing due to purging.

I regret every time I purged. I decided like 5-6 years ago that I would never purge again, and I haven't. I do *not* regret that decision at all!
    Last edited by josie_S; 01-04-2021 at 04:20 PM. Reason: clarity!

I’m glad you decided to keep your girly stuff! I’ve done the purge before and it’s absolutely terrible! I did however complete a purge last week: the last of my men’s underwear is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by laurie103 View Post
    It's my home office.

Also, I agree with everything said here. The urge is not going away. Instead of purging, I just bought a workout outfit (with shoes and new wig!). This is never going to end.
    Just bought a leotard - which in truth I need about as much as a hole in the head!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by laurie103 View Post
    I want to get rid of it all. I have breast forms, several wigs, and all of my makeup and attire. I hate myself for all of this sometimes, and other times I cherish this crap. I've never told anyone about this. What happens when something happens to me and it's all hidden in my office -- people find it?

I've purged so many times. It's such a waste of time and money.
    I'm going to leave the preaching to others but I will give you this one piece of advice:

Unless this is your personal office at home or rented by you, get that stuff out of your office. Your employer can come into "your" office or send someone in at any time for any reason. Normally, it would be for repairs, renovation, etc., but he has that right and your stuff can be found and you will have to explain it.

Many crossdressers rent storage lockers for their girlie stuff and even for a place to change (remember though that these places often have video surveillance). Consider this option.
    Krisi

Smart advice!