Thread: 2020

First off.

Hope everyone is having as good a holiday season as possible. Challenging year, but as everyone has heard at graduation ?may you live in interesting times?.

My goal for 2020 was to wear only panties for the entire year. Well.....

Success. Wife still chuckles when she watches me get dresses/undressed, and I truly believe she doesn?t realize how many men enjoy the pleasure of wearing lingerie.

This brings me to the point of this post.

Despite Covid-19, I was able to get out dressed (Hair, mask, slip, bra, panty, dress, & shoes) a couple times and go shopping. Each time, I?m always amazed at how well the staff treats me, let me use fitting rooms, offer honest opinion, compare favorite items, and never pressure a sale. 3 have even offered to go shopping with me on their days off when life returns to normal. Not sure I?d be morally comfortable with that, but will address that dilemma if/when the situation presents itself.

Have a set of stores that I go to when dressed, if I?m going thru the effort may as well maximize the time. Shout out to Soma, VS, MAC, WHBM, & Versona, for making me always feel welcome.

Yesterday, was a new experience, had a dermatologist full body exam. Figured, I?d keep it simple and wore a pair of VS hipsters, nude, but with an obvious logo on the waistband. Arrived , cleared COVID-19 protocol, and was shown back by the nurse. She set me up in an exam room, and said to strip down to my underwear, and did I need a robe? Figured with hippa confidentiality, what the hell, no robe needed. Stripped down to my panty and waited. Point of reference, normally my pulse is 48-56, while I was waiting it went to 119!

PA and same nurse came back in, we discussed my questions, she did the exam, and didn?t even flinch. She was professional, I was on cloud 9.

Just another milestone hit!!!!!

Looking forward to things getting back to a sense of normalcy in 2021. Claire, is fighting to get out more.

The medical profession has seen it all before.

I am glad you felt comfortable presenting this way.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    I am tired of "living in interesting times!" I don't expect 2021 to be any different than 2020. As Shelly stated the medical professionals have seen it all. I'm sure your wife is aware that many men like to wear a woman's panty. If not, then have her read some of the reviews posted on Amazon or any of the department store sites.

Bravo! What a great end to the year and promising for this one!

I think it is so wonderful that so many medical folks and store sales people communicate perfect welcome and comfort this way. It is like a deep healing salve in my book.

Having people want to go shopping with you means they too have a deep need to be out of the normal box, so no moral threat there. Several young women have going head over heels friendly with me- I think it has to be that if I am free then they are too.

Best wishes for many more days out!
    We are all beautiful...!

Wow! Of course though, we never know what people are really thinking inside. 2021 will e more of the same but worse, i am afraid,