Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The first time you wanted to?

I was in my early teens. Girls wore miniskirts to school and occasionally provides a glimpse of pretty panties. I was fascinated by what I saw and curious about what was underneath those pretty panties. Also, I could see bra strap under those budding blouses and I desperately wanted to experience those as well. Well, I had a young mother and a sister only a year younger and there was a common hamper in our one bathroom. One afternoon when I happened to be alone in the house, there was a pair of nylon panties peeking out of the hamper. So, out of curiosity, I tried them on and the effect was as one might expect. I found myself behaving like Pavlovs dog. Instead of ringing the bell and getting a treat, I put on panties and had an orgasm. I became fascinated with lingerie. If panties were wonderful, then panties and a bra were better. And so it began.

I was about 11 or 12 years old. My mother ran a pretty tight ship at home so the only thing around the house that might satisfy a young boys curiosity about girls were the lingerie sections of the Sears and JC Penney catalogs. Over time I realized I was just as fascinated with what the models were wearing as I was with the models themselves and I found myself wishing I was one of them.

The first time I felt the urge I was when 11 or 12 and I tried one of my mom’s bras I found in the clothes hamper. After that first time, I would regularly check the hamper to see if there were any bras I could wear. One time she caught me wearing one, but didn’t make a big deal of it. I was extremely embarrassed at the time, but not enough to ever stop.
    Last edited by Katherine L.; 02-08-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindyCD View Post
    ////A short while after that when I was at my Cousin's house I persuaded her to let me try on the yellow summer dress she was wearing so we sneaked off the her bedroom and swapped clothes. I think I got the better deal there. I did "borrow" the knickers and socks she was wearing that day which my Mother found which was very embarrassing at the time but quite arousing.///
    I “borrowed” a sun dress as an early teen that I used to wear when no one was home. Even went out to check the mail a few times. It felt wonderful!

Think I was 7 or 8, took my mothers or sisters things from the laundry. Didn’t own a wig until after college so never went out before then.

I was an early teen when I first got the urge. My aunt always had very cute clothes and I found myself sneaking and wearing her panties