Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The first time you wanted to?

When I was 9 or 10 started stealing my moms panties and bras from the hamper when no one was home.

Eventually that led to wearing them in bed. Got up to go to the bathroom and my mom saw me. First time caught....

I was 5 or 6 when I first donned my mother's panties.
    It felt so right.
    Then came her bra, stuffed of course, and those silky slips she wore.

Eventually it became everything.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

5 years old, borrowed sisters clothes to ride her "girls" bike, didn't want people to think I was a boy on a girls bike, my folks saw me and soon after bought me a "boys" bike
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

When was the first time any of you went out? When I was 13 I’d stolen a bra from friends hottish mom. Got some water balloons and used to walk out to check the mail with these big bouncing breasts. Didn’t realize our housewife neighbor also checked her mail, and saw me multiple times. She questioned me and I denied it: but my face flushed hot red. I was never sure if she told my parents (who had already found the bra and my stash at least once) but the never mentioned it. Didn’t go out again for a couple years and not at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    My first memory of anything transgender related came from a very unlikely source. My dad used to take me to a magazine store (I think it may have been the original Schinders) on Wabasha Street in downtown St. Paul and let me pick out comic books. I was into Superman, Batman and the DC comic lineup of the late 1950's and early 1960's so the latest issues of anything related to those characters were always my choices. Actually it's kind of exciting to be able to tell this story now as I just recently found out what issue it was and the date.

Superboy comics included a story in issue #78 in December 1960 titled "Claire Kent, Alias Super-Sister". Superboy encounters a spaceship piloted by a woman and the spaceship is out of control and about to crash. He saves the life of the ship's pilot who is named Shar-La and makes a comment about women drivers that does not sit well with her. She showers Superboy with rays from the ring she is wearing and they both go their separate ways. At first Superboy doesn't notice anything is wrong but then realizes that he has been turned into a girl. The story goes on to tell how he had to come up with an alias and dress in women's clothes. Anyways as the story goes she eventually returns and explains that it was only a dream and turns him back into Superboy. It.
    Is this it?

I ALWAYS wanted it.

I think that probably the first time I wore anything feminine was probably one of my sisters' dresses when I was around 4 or 5.
    I'd sneak it from the laundry and wear it under the covers in bed at night. I'd then imagine that maybe I'd be able to wake up in the morning and be changed into a girl.
    Oddly enough, it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by jenabrooks View Post
    When I was 4 or 5 it was before I was at a babysitters watching twilight zone. It was about a woman who has her niece age 5 or 6 living with her in a big two story house. She hired a man that was passing through town to do some work around the house. not sure how it happened but the little girl saw him using the restroom and she told her Aunt she was a boy because she had the same thing man had. I could not believe she was a boy. This girl had shoulder length hair curly wearing pretty dresses. That turned the switch on, I wished I was her. This sounds unreal it's true story, 1959 or 60
    Journey into the Unknown 1968 episode called 'Miss Belle' maybe the story recalled. Kim Burfield born 1961 as the orphaned boy dressed and living as a girl by his unhinged aunt. George Maharis as a US drifter in UK discovers the truth
    Charles Beaumont pseudonym for Charles Nutt who wrote for the Twilight Zone. His unstable mother dressed him as a girl as a child once as a punishment and killed a pet. May be the basis for the story originally titled 'Miss Gentilbelle'
    Details on IMDB and photos.Kim-Burfield-Journey-to-the-Unknown-tv-USA-1968.jpg I've searched the precis storylines of Twilight Zone for the first five series to 1964 but can't find that episode that Jena saw
    Last edited by chris80; 01-04-2021 at 10:19 AM. Reason: add

So similar. I was 6 or 7. Sisters the same age lived next door. We often played together. On one occasion, I walked in when they were playing house and dress up. The invited me to join them. At first, I wasn?t too interested until they found some panties and pantyhose. They dated me to try them on. I did. BAM. That was the beginning. I loved and couldn?t wait to play dress up again. I could walk in high heels. Seemed natural. My mom still wore nylon stockings with OB girdles. You can guess the rest of the story.

The story was written by Charles Nutt pseudonym Charles Beaumont who wrote stories for Twilight Zone and Journey to Unknown. I searched Twilight series 1-5 and can't find a precis of that episode. His original story was 'Miss Gentilbelle'. His unstable mother had once dressed Charles as a girl as punishment and killed a pet bird.
    George Maharis, stillmiss Gentilbelle Calvin.jpg alive at 92,played the US drifter in UK who discovers the deception in Miss Belle. Kim-Burfield-Journey-to-the-Unknown-tv-USA-1968.jpg.
    Miss Gentilbelle was also made as a short as 'Ursula'1961. This can also be found on IMDB with picture of a blonde girl in a polka-dot frock but no definite mention of crossdressing

Alexis00 Yes, I believe that is likely the issue but I don?t recall what the costume she was wearing looked like. This is the first time I have seen it in 60 years. Thanks for sharing.

I found the episode of Miss Belle on youtube...the British version of The Twilight Zone.
    I was so underdeveloped and sickly as a child, I often slept with my mother when Dad was away for work.
    Mom dressed me in a satin babydoll so she could change my diapers and clean my bandages without undressing me.
    I spent a lot of time in that room, in my babydoll.
    Mom was a huge influence in the way I watched her dress, her make-up, perfume, and mannerisms.
    My first recollection of purposefully dressing like mom was in Kintergarden, I wanted to play in this giant sized walk in dollhouse they had on one side of the room.
    One of my girl classmates told me only girls with dresses can play in here and told me to get out!
    After school, I went into Mom lingerie chest and closet and purposefully dressed like I saw Mom do many times, even wore her wig.
    Went Mom came up from the basement from doing laundry and laughed and asked me who gave me permission to dress in her clothes.
    So, I started to cry and told her about the girl in the dollhouse. So I am sure she tried to explain my gender role but the dye was cast long before that.
    I always enjoyed soft fabrics and pretty smelling things.
    Last edited by candykowal; 01-04-2021 at 11:52 AM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

What a great life
    Chris80, Thank you for finding that show I watched it again and it brought back memories while I was sitting on the floor at a babysitters house watching TV. Hard to believe a show like that in the 60's. That started it for me. If it wasn't for that it would happened later down the road.

My first urge was when I was about 12 or 13. I was watching a TV show called Totally Spies. I suddenly had an urge to go upstairs and try on some of my mother clothes. The first thing I tried on was one of her bikinis. I loved the feel of how it felt on my body. After a few minutes I took them off and went back to my normal routine for the night. The next day at school I couldn't get the thought out of my head. It was all I thought about. I couldn't get home fast enough to explore it further.

Must've been between 10-12. I found out that I was interested in woman's clothes. it was the range and breadth that pulled me in. I would try on my mums skirts, bras etc and the feeling was amazing. When I was alone in the house I would fully dress and it felt right. Nothing has changed except I put make up on now.

At around 5 years old. Neighbor threw out a pair of nylon stockings. I saw them and thought I needed to play with them. It was only a day or so before mom found them and tossed them. I had to wait another 4 years for my second push to show up.
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

I was 4 or 5 one night when my younger sister and I were playing in the living room. She had on a pretty dress and a pair of white tights. (around the holidays maybe?) I'll never know quite why but I desperately wanted to know what the tights felt like so I asked her if I could wear them. As I was struggling to get into them our mom walked in and yelled "Stop! You'll ruin them!" As she was putting them back on my sister she told me if I wanted tights she'd get me a pair of my own. A few days later we were in Baum's dancewear store. She walked me up to the salesgirl and said "A pair of tights for the boy." Suddenly I was really embarrassed. The girl showed me a color chart and asked me what color I wanted. I was mortified but I thought quick and told her I wanted orange since that's what Captain Marvel wore. (I didn't care what color-God help me I just wanted some) So we took them home, mom showed me how to put them on and I got to wear them whenever I wanted. My very own orange Danskins! Unfortunately, somehow, at some point, shame at my little proclivity entered the picture and I went totally underground with my ever growing feminine "explorations." But I've always wondered what my life would be like today if I'd only embraced this from that very first day and not hidden it. And oh my, what I wouldn't give to have held on to that very first pair of tights.
    -Jen

Aspiring Member
    I don't remember any time in my life when I didn't want to dress as a girl. My older brother enjoyed persecuting me, while my mother treated my sister like her little princess. I wanted the attention my mother gave my sister. In my formative mind I believed that if I was a girl my mother would love me more. I recall at 3 years of age, rummaging through my mother's closet and playing with her clothes. My mother would ask what I was doing, and I would explain that I was playing "mommy". This dress-up play continued even as my mother tried to stop it. At one point she made a dress for me, but my father objected and my mother gave it away. By the time I started school I was trained that dressing up was humiliating. Then I developed this idea that all boys really liked to dress like a girl, but we had to pretend that we didn't like it.

I was like 7 or 8 I had a huge curiosity what it was like to wear a skirt. All the girls were wearing skirts most days at school and I wanted so badly to try a skirt. I didn't try one until I was 12 in part because I knew boys didn't wear skirts. Then there was a skirt my strong desire to wear it and no one else around. Yet I still struggled to actually put it on. In the end my desire won out. Look at me now having not worn men's clothes for two months.

In 5th or 6th grade, I remember having class in the school library. The teacher asked everyone if they could be one material what would it be? My answer, without a doubt, was satin. There was zero hesitation in my answer. The girls in class did a collective “ohh satin!” I remember being embarrassed but happy at the same time. I finally got to wear panties in high school and I’ve been hooked ever since.

It was sometime later after we got married that I tried on my wife's wedding gown. I love the way it looked on me and the way it felt. When she decided to donate it I rescue it out of the donation box and kept it . To this day I will put it on and wear it during the day.Attachment 318447
    Attached Images Attached Images

With the girls next door, I used to play mothers and fathers, I was about 3 or 4 and was often dressed as the baby and pushed around in a pram.

I thought it was great getting a ride in a pram everywhere, a drink of chocolate milk out of a baby's bottle, wearing nappies and a pretty little frock.

Later I had to be a mother and another smaller girl became the baby.

I think that was the early conditioning as the parents on all sides got a laugh and condoned the practice.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Like many others here I was about 6 or 7 when I found moms panties and bra in a rag box. These items were meant to be discarded but I found them fascinating and I was drawn to try them on. The rest as many of you know is history.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

When I was 5 or 6, I found my own little lace-and-frilly 'christening outfit' hidden in a box in my parents' bedroom dresser drawer. (Even the boy outfits looked like femme doll's clothing back then, so I thought it was like, from some dead sister or something, the way it was all hidden and preserved.)

Got obsessed with wearing it, but could never find the opportunity for a long while, and it's existence gnawed at the back of my head for months... until one day I was home alone for a good hour or two, and immediately tiptoed in there and tried everything on and stared at myself in the 3 mirrors on top of the dresser

It was super small but it was really super femmy and adorable and suddenly I wanted to go put on mother's lipstick....

Well I win the award for the dumbest girl here - the first memory I have of dressing is the first time I got caught doing it.

I was on a family camping trip (oh, the irony) at about the age of 5. I had a couple of female cousins a bit older than me. I couldn't get over how wonderful their panties were, and smuggled several pairs out of their tent and into my sleeping bag. Eventually, their lack of underwear was noticed, and I was sprung. I had to return them, and even now can't work out if I was more upset for getting exposed, or because I couldn't wear them anymore.

There is actually a picture of a me in a pink dress we had in our dress-up box as kids when I was younger than that, but I don't remember it myself.

Hello Laurie,
    I remember "borrowing" mys sister's tights when I was about 8, because I wanted to be Robin Hood.
    I did some research into the age we started about 10 years ago - here it is in graphic form (I hope this works)
    Image130.gif
    Stay healthy!
    luv J

I cannot exactly remember the first time I dressed up but I do know that I have always been fascinated my female clothing.

When I was around 8 I would sneak into my Mother's bed in the mornings when my Dad left for work. I was captivated by seeing her getting dressed. It was around this time that I started wearing her clothes and it was tights and panties mainly as everything else was way too big. My oldest Sister was born when I was 8 so it was many years before any of her stuff fitted me. I did borrow a dress from her in my 30's for a fancy dress party but that's years later.

One if the earliest memories I can recall clearly is when a female Cousin stayed with us as her Mother was in the maternity hospital. I found her primary school (up to age 12) uniform which consisted of a brown pinafore, brown knee length socks and a navy blue old fashioned type school knickers. For some reason I got dressed in my wardrobe and briefly ventured out into the bedroom. I didn't know why I was doing this but knew that it felt so good. A short while after that when I was at my Cousin's house I persuaded her to let me try on the yellow summer dress she was wearing so we sneaked off the her bedroom and swapped clothes. I think I got the better deal there. I did "borrow" the knickers and socks she was wearing that day which my Mother found which was very embarrassing at the time but quite arousing.

Some years later when some of my Sister's stuff started to fit me I was dressed in a short red skirt which had an elasticated waist, panties and socks I realized that unless I stopped crossdressing I would never be able to stop as the more I did it the better I liked it. I decided to continue and the rest is history.