Thread: Zoom Meeting

Zoom Meeting

Had my first Zoom meeting with other forum members today and it was a great time. I was a little nervous at first, but the other members made me feel at ease very quickly. I encourage others to join in on future meetings. Happy New Year to all. Roni

Great Zoom meeting, Raychel has raised the forum to a new level of participation, if you are not camera shy, join in. You can still sign on but turn off your camera, but that's no fun.
    Joanne

I thought about joining in, but I'm still not feeling well. Perhaps another time.
    I'm glad it went well again.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Banned Read only
    Zoom meeting for the forum? How does one get invited to this?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I didn't hear about it either, Roberta!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sorry you didnt hear about this, I posted a thread in the lounge with a link

I felt it was a great meeting as well. We covered alot of topics. Crossdressing certainly was one of them.

If anyone has any topics they would like to discuss in future meetings feel free to let me know
    Last edited by Raychel; 01-01-2021 at 09:06 PM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Raychel, It seems our left coast sisters were not aware of the Lounge Forum and the Zoom meetings that are happening. Pass the word on the less visited sections, it can only help spread the word.
    Joanne

That will be the plan Joanne
    We will be spreading the word,
    See if we can get it better known.

It was great having you join us today
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Read only
    I rarely visit the Lounge or other sections besides the Male to Female Crossdressers and TG/Gender Non-Binary, but I see it there now.... If I had seen a a few days ago I would have been there.

I Zoom all the time with other CD/TG groups. If you ever need another host I have a Zoom Pro account.

My local CD social group has had a number of Zoom meetings, however, there's no safe place in the house from where I can participate. I did attend one zoom meeting, but I hid in my car in the garage in the dark.

Sometimes DADT really sucks.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.