Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 21 Days - keep on keeping

I'll ask for closing this thread tomorrow. One last comment and then one day for responses.

It's been 2 weeks, but another week will not make any difference. I made too hard of a resolution. It would have been easy enough to keep, EXCEPT, I didn't carefully ask me. I don't really want to dress nightly. Two to four times a week is very good and so much better than last year when it was two to four times a month. So the resolution worked in helping me understand better what I wanted and how to make better changes.

Perhaps others have tried a change in lifestyle and afterwards decided OPPS, maybe I'm not really comfortable with that change. Let's try plan B instead.

Waiting to hear...

18 Days and no, I still haven't made a new years resolution.
    I'm pleased with my will power!

Aspiring Member
    Never make a New Years resolution that requires the participation of others, particularly your wife. It will not end well. I will not bore you with how I know this.

Only one resolution for me, keep doing the same and have enjoyable fun as well.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I didn?t make any resolutions other than getting the vaccine possibly as soon as next month and for Star to have a better year.

The other day my wife says she bought a treadmill that was going to be dropped in our garage on a pallet. We managed to pull it off the pallet, set it on its side and wrestle it into our lower level. We put it together and started using it and I love it. We have a walking path across the road but it becomes an icy superhighway for speeding snowmobiles this time of year and isn?t safe to walk on. In the summer walking more than a few days per week hurts my knees because I walk 3-5 miles on pavement. This treadmill solves those issues and it?s much easier to get on it every day.

Hang in there a while longer, the roaring 20?s will be coming as soon as this virus settles down. Get ready to roar ladies!

I think I made this resolution when I was eight.

That was about 25,000 days ago. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.