Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Signs to Others

The "bug" hit me later in life and I was already had 20+ years invested with my wife. There is no way I will let my CDing jepordise my marriage. When I came out to myself, I immediately came out to my wife. The first thin she asked me was if I planned to shave my legs. I said only if you don't have any issues with it. She said have at it and I never looked back. I wish she would have asked if I wanted to get my ears pierced...maybe one day.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis00 View Post
    Years ago, came into work after a night out, and a week or more before Halloween. Was talking with one of my female coworkers and she said, ?It looks like you have eyeshadow on?? I turned red as a beet. Made sure everything was removed from that day on and she definitely was looking....
    A few years ago, I experimented with eyeshadow (a dark green as I recall) but nothing else. When the missus got home, she asked "What happened to your eye?" I realized I hadn't washed it off! I quick took care of it, claiming it was some sort of dirt. It hit me later that I had run an errand to Aldi's in the interim. I wonder if anyone noticed, and what they thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Geena75 View Post
    A few years ago, I experimented with eyeshadow (a dark green as I recall) but nothing else. When the missus got home, she asked "What happened to your eye?" I realized I hadn't washed it off! I quick took care of it, claiming it was some sort of dirt. It hit me later that I had run an errand to Aldi's in the interim. I wonder if anyone noticed, and what they thought?
    The first adult crossdresser to take me under her wing said: “If you crossdress, you’re going to get caught. If you go out, you are going to get read.

Neither is in any way life threatening.”

It was shaving for me too.
    As a young adult (early 20s) I was visiting my parents and wearing shorts and my mom noticed the lack of hair on my legs.
    I kind of stumbled through a response - I had just started mountain biking and said it was easier to bandage / clean the inevitable wounds when I fell off the bike when my legs were free of hair.
    I am sure she didn?t really believe it though as she had previously found a stash of my female clothes when I was 18 (while I was away for the summer) threw them out, but never spoke to me about finding them....
    Jenn

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laurie103 View Post
    I got a little drunk with my wife a few nights ago and mentioned I might shave my legs. Immediate red flags - she looked very upset. Did not think she'd react like that. What experiences have you girls had?
    She obviously isn't happy about it and she will probably cause you major grief if you do. I'd reconsider doing it.

(Of course, if the shoe was on the other foot and a husband tells his wife she has to shave her legs when she doesn't want to, he'd be torn to pieces for it...)

This made me think 5 years ago I removed all facial hair I keep my chest smooth and shave my legs during the cooler months of the year maybe my wife knows more than I think. Your wife?s reaction is what scares me about having the big talk I love my wife and hate the thought of hurting her.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Once upon a time, a female coworker mentioned that it appeared that I was wearing clear nail polish.
    When I said she was the only one that noticed I was told that everyone noticed, she's just the only one to say something about it.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!