Thread: One more step

One more step

After I accepted my transsexualism (is that even a word lol) I have become increasingly comfortable outwardly with Angela. One of my goals was to effect a more feminine persona at the gym. I have always worn leggings of all types but kept my mannerisms and such masculine. A few weeks ago I went to a new gym with some very feminine leggings and just let Angela take center stage. It went very well and I felt great. Now the point (please note I always digress lol). Although I have been full dressing fully for many years I never wore nail polish. I just felt it was too much trouble and the results were not pretty. But I decided to practice, practice, practice until I could go out in public. I have now reached that point and planned to go to the gym; but alas given the increase in covid I decided to forgo that option. But I plan to still do my nails and make a quick trip to the grocery store; albeit a bit further away. A bit nervous but excited.

Angela, You can do this for sure.
    Kim makes a very good point about every challenge takes courage and resolve
    Crissy

I agree with Crissy 107. I have decided that I would dress more and go out more. I have some hurdles with selling my house and living in my trailer until that happens. The big drawback is all my stuff is packed up into shipping containers, and have limited space in the trailer. However I have been working on my makeup skills, and now have my nails done in Acrylics, and plan to keep them as they are.

We all do what we can to feel good about ourselves.

Well I did not get out yesterday. Too much to do. But today I put on my nice lavender nail polish, black leggings, and a very androgynous sweater and went to get my hair cut. I simply felt no pressure. For the first time I was, internally at least, presenting myself as Angela without the wig, makeup, etc. What an awesome feeling.