Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink fog has gone

then you will fund the truth and as someone very known said, and "the truth shall set you free" for the mean time you can use expressions as "pink fog" what a stupidity to call it in that way....
    Ouch Devi, we are here to support and Ill assume you were tired etc or not? To the actual post; Miss Charlotte you will be back or maybe not. But if you do come back to your post, it might be time to reach out for professional help for the depression for those highs /lows that's manifesting.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Call it pink fog or whatever you like but much like every other focus in our lives it comes and goes. I think it has to do with finding your happiness. There have been periods in my life where i didnt feel the "pink fog" fkor months or years. But it was OK because i had other focuses and other needs. I you are not finding joy in expressing your feminine side what else is brining you joy or grabbing your attention? Whatever it is grab it and embrace that. Just because you're not feeling it for your female clothes doesnt necessarily mean your depressed or a different person .... just maybe a different focus for the moment. Relax ... enjoy what makes you happy.

The Pink fog to me is when I really feel the need to dress or shop for feminine things. Just like real fog sometimes its thicker or sometimes lighter. The pink fog always seems to be around me though.

Banned Read only
    Considering I went to the shops underdressed, spent 3 hours dressed today, and 2 hours online shopping, I think it's safe to say it's come back.

The sun doesn?t seem to come out for me at all of late. This pink fog seems to have hit a growth spurt. Not that I?m complaining

Silver Member
    These things go in cycles, and Covid has put a damper on everything. At my favorite dress shop, they tell me dress sales are down because no one has an occasion that requires a new dress.

I really hope you don't do anything drastic, like a purge, at this time. Hold off until things go back to almost normal, whatever that looks like. That way, you can be sure about whether its the condition of our times driving uour feelings or an actual change of attitude

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    Considering I went to the shops underdressed, spent 3 hours dressed today, and 2 hours online shopping, I think it's safe to say it's come back.
    🤨...

🤔...

♫ ♬ BAD! BACK! ♭ ♮ ♯

🎼 The skirt is mine,
    Gonna dress tonight. 🎼

🎵 Make up my face,
    Throughout, delight! 🎵

🎶 I'm telling you,
    How my ankles feel. 🎶

🎼 Gotta stretch and stride,
    Those shoes will kill. 🎼

( Sha'mone!.. Ah!.. Sha'mone! )

( Get 'em off me,.. ah! )

( Too tight! )

🎵 I'm living through,
    One half of me. 🎵

🎶 It's not enough,
    So I let it be. 🎶

🎼 I'm telling you,
    When the fog is out. 🎵

🎵 It's not the same,
    Endure the drought. 🎵

🎶 Well today the sky's the limit,
    And to me it isn't blue. 🎶

🎼 In the end, it's pink or nothing,
    And my nails will need some glue... 🎼

🎵 Because I'm back ( I'm back ), I'm back ( I'm back ), sha'mone! ( really, really back )... 🎵

. . .
    . . .

🎶 Let the whole world have a dress on right now, 🎶

🎼 And the pink fog comes again...

🎵 Who's Back?... 🎵

- L.

CharlotteCD, I think your lost pink fog has taken up residence at my house and won?t leave me alone. Many years ago when I worked in catapults on a carrier we used to pull a joke on new ones and sent them for a bucket of steam to prime the catapult. The reason I bring that up is the pink fog is even more difficult to deal with than those fictitious buckets of steam. If I can capture the pink fog I will box it up and mail it back to you.

Pink fog is diluted by engaging in other pursuits.

ie. A twenty year old finds a potential partner.

Poof! All pink fog gone. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dressing is just part of my daily routine. Get up, pick out a dress, maxi if it’s cold, shorter if it’s warm. Maybe a miniskirt if I’m feeling especially bold. If I start felling depressed (how can you not these days?) I look down at how I’m dressed and feel that there’s at least one thing right with the world.