Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to stop

I’m not a strong believer in the “slowly coming out” theory. Using that method, at some point you’re going to have to cross the uncanny valley.

It is really obvious when you are in the uncanny valley. People's eyes dart around looking for gender clues.

Marion

Banned Read only
    Pumped ,
    Maybe Angela needs to explain what her definition of transition is otherwise what does stopping actually mean , I feel Devi is trying to make that point . I guess Blue sums it up by pointing out there are no rules .

Gretchen ,
    I feel my painted nails take the emphasis off my large hands because they look more feminine . I agree women can have large hands but possibly not hairy ones which is why I have to shave them every morning.

Devi ,
    Surely moving more to being a woman means you will live as one , at least that's how it is for me .

I can't see the logic in asking a TG if they haven't had surgery how they can express their femininity on a nudist beach , I'm assuming everyone is wearing very dark glasses .

Just keep practicing and stay safe.

Nothing like having support to help you.

You don't need to stop, just mark time occasionally and take another step forward if the need arises.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.