Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I ?

Hi Nancy and Julie
    Thank you for you input. I also go through the phases of should I disclose or not. If I go through with this one and I feel that I will, I actually feel safe about it. As mentioned earlier on of my concerns is do I want to burden her with my cross dressing and what it entails while she is going through transition.

Hi Jacques I don?t think she?d make a fuss, I just don?t want her to have another worry on her plate, I want her to concentrate on her well being instead her having to process what I?m telling her
    Thanks ladies
    Rosie

hello Rosemary,
    that is very compassionate; your friend is lucky to know you and have your support,
    luv J