Thread: Another instance where I had to show my ID.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Another instance where I had to show my ID.....

Hey y'all! Well, first of all I'm a vaper..... I use one of those big e-cig mods to vape with. A little unhealthy, I know. LOL

Anyway, I had to go to a vape shop today to get more e-juice, plus coils that work with my vaping tank. I went to a vape shop in Flowood, MS, close to Jackson and I was fully en femme, (pics of that outfit will come next week). After telling the clerk what I wanted and he got it all off the shelf for me, he asked to see my ID because it was my first time shopping at that particular vape shop. I was a little hesitant to show him my ID at first, but I showed him my driver's license, said, "That's me, I'm a crossdresser" and he said "Ok, that's fine". I paid for what I wanted, left the vape shop and it was no big deal.

Seriously, when I have to show my driver's license while en femme, at this point I'm like, "Meh, whatever it's no big deal" because I would imagine a lot of people have seen weirder things than a man in a dress! ROFL Also at this point, I am VERY comfortable with being out and about en femme.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with y'all!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

That's very cool! I remember when I had to show my id for the first time at a bar. I was so nervous lol. But not as much when I had to show it to a police officer!

Kimberly
    I do recall the first few times I was a bit nervous about it. Since I have been to a lot of bars and clubs, you just kind of learn to expect it and it becomes easy.
    What IS scary is this. I went to a bar one time and was wearing really tight short shorts and blouse, etc., so I just put my license in my pocket along with cash and key. I guess I was pulling out some money to pay for a drink and my license fell out. Later in the bar I realized it was missing. Talk about panic. So I backtracked everywhere and found it on the floor under the first table I sat at. That had me totally panicked far more than getting my ID checked. That was a whew moment for me.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    My first few times were kind of nerve racking, but I never noticed a bad reaction from anyone, and nobody has ever denied it or questioned my female presentation.

Just this Wednesday I was ID'd at Target for a box of wine. They are actually required to enter your birthday into the register. I noticed the cashier typed in 1985 instead of 1965, I said "85?... I wish".

BTW: No need to say "I'm a crossdresser", you don't owe them an explanation.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-09-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    BTW: No need to say "I'm a crossdresser", you don't owe them an explanation.
    I couldn't agree with you more!
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com